The I ❤️ Collingwood thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The I ❤️ Collingwood thread.

Reading the Collingwood sites - which are currently in meltdown - they are referring to a player they must have academy type dibs on going by the name "reef".

Anyone know who this Reef is and why he is so special??
Reef McInnes. Inside mid.

Reactions: 1 user
They couldn't lie straight in bed at Collingwood.

That’s why whatever is said from that ‘club’ be taken as ‘grain of salt’ ( is that the right phrase? )

On SEN this morning especially Garry really gave it to the Pies, Buckley & Eddie.

For once good on him.

Anyway it starts at the top. Eddie M. ‘Fish rots at the head’ and the stink at the Pies is worse than the stink at GWS.

Reactions: 1 users
Normally we have to beat a side in a Grand Final to cause them to mentally disintegrate.

Collingwood managed to BEAT us in 2018 and then managed to fall apart all by their little selves.

Such a shame.

• Haha
Normally we have to beat a side in a Grand Final to cause them to mentally disintegrate.

Collingwood managed to BEAT us in 2018 and then managed to fall apart all by their little selves.

Such a shame.
Was hoping we could have done that ! Oh well.

So many AFL lessons learnt by Richmond since 2010 in particular. We've learnt to become a different & extremely better club, including the members/supporters too. The culture, heart and soul of the club now is something that should serve us well into the future. At its core is the way the club treats, values & respects people. None of us should ever forget the journey we've taken over the past 40 years and especially what led to the success of the last four years. These principles will serve us well when we transition from the stellar playing group we have now into the next generation. We're all in it together and can handle tough times as long as the principles and honesty prevail.

Collingwood on the other hand seem to now have disintegrated, because of exactly lacking what Richmond now has.

Reactions: 3 users
My biggest fear is that after what happened at the Pies this trade period, there is a coup against Eddie and he's kicked out. Then the Pies go through and get rid of all the under performing Eddie cronies and replace them with capable operators.

Reactions: 2 users
Think they could be happy that all this Ned Guy stuff-up discussion pushes the Harry O'Brien stuff and the Jordan de Goey stuff on to the back burner?

This is classic gold from Eddie at the start of the year when he gave everyone a wack over the Darcy Moore rumour.

McGuire then referenced the clubs' infamous recruiting arms race in the early to mid-80s, which left the Tigers in financial ruin.

"Last time they started poaching from Collingwood, we put them in the bin for 30 years," he said.

"Wait if (Moore joining Richmond) ever comes true, the blood will be flowing down Punt Rd and Hoddle St again."

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
My biggest fear is that after what happened at the Pies this trade period, there is a coup against Eddie and he's kicked out. Then the Pies go through and get rid of all the under performing Eddie cronies and replace them with capable operators.
A caller to Dwayne's show on SEN also said that a large group of members was organising an alternative ticket to challenge the current Skunks board with a view to throwing Eddie and Bucks out on their respective ears. Lots of furious Pies up and about, not falling for the spin.

This is classic gold from Eddie at the start of the year when he gave everyone a wack over the Darcy Moore rumour.

McGuire then referenced the clubs' infamous recruiting arms race in the early to mid-80s, which left the Tigers in financial ruin.

"Last time they started poaching from Collingwood, we put them in the bin for 30 years," he said.

"Wait if (Moore joining Richmond) ever comes true, the blood will be flowing down Punt Rd and Hoddle St again."

Collingwood have gone from hub life to bin life.

• Haha
Reef McInnes. Inside mid.
Does anyone know exactly how this kid qualifies as an NGA player? Wonder if it is as much a rort as Quaynor. I see he plays for Oakleigh and I also wonder how Scumwood managed to get arguably the strongest TAC program as its NGA?? And for that matter, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan also plays for Oakleigh but is in the Dogs NGA! WTF?

These NGAs are a load of crap. At the start they had a genuine purpose but now they just seem to be a rort.