The grand final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The grand final

I hate North
I hate the eagles
I hate freo
And I hate hawthorn.
I'm screwed go Williamstown

CarnTheTiges said:
You forgot Waite, although maybe that's just us because he got away with kicking Luke McGuane in the nuts.
Appolgies CTT I should have had that cat right at the top, thou it's a tough field to win the gold

CarnTheTiges said:
I agree with rosy. However I hope that North get knocked out next week and then take a hard fast tumble down the ladder because they've overrated their list, added too many old players and retained too many of them for too long.

You forgot to mention they have very few young talent to replace these older players either.

Hope Norf get belted. They are such a plastic club with a lot of plastic supporters. Have hated them for a long time!

Don't care who wins now apart from Norf. Not gunna watch it anyway!

tigerlee said:
You forgot to mention they have very few young talent to replace these older players either.

Hope Norf get belted. They are such a plastic club with plastic supporters. Have hated them for a long time!

Don't care who wins now apart from Norf. Not gunna watch it anyway!
Hopefully we don't meet North in finals next year. Because it would mean we've finished in the second half of the 8 (they won't finish any higher).

The dream would be. Secure top 4 spot. In the last couple of weeks of H&A North are scrapping it out with several others for 8th spot. North meet us, BELT them, causes them to miss 8 sending their dad's army into retirement.

Weegles vs Freo GF. Kind of hope Freo win, not sure why, maybe they've done the hard yards. Sick of Hawthorn, hate North.

23.21.159 said:
As long as Hawthorn and Norf go out next week then I don't care who wins it.

This.

Hope *smile*-thorn and Norf both get pumped next week. Hate them both with a passion.

After that, really couldnt give two sh!ts who wins it.

out of the remaining 4 I want Freo to win the least. I never want ross lyon to coach a premiership with his ultra defensive game style. and I don't think he will.

zippadeee said:
I hate North
I hate the eagles
I hate freo
And I hate hawthorn.
I'm screwed go Williamstown

go the seagulls!!!

JR8 said:
Hope Haw-thorn and Norf both get pumped next week. Hate them both with a passion.

After that, really couldnt give two sh!ts who wins it.

I also agree with the above! So sick of Whorethorn and their cocky supporters - time for another team to win... and Norf for obvious reasons!

gsta12 said:
I also agree with the above! So sick of Hawthorn and their cocky supporters - time for another team to win
It's like re-living the cruelty of my primary school years all over again!

Same *smile* different decade! :veryupset

Freo finishing top would be peeved having to play Hawthorn while lower finishing WC get the bunny.

Even if Sydney won last weekend West Coast would have got off lightly. I wouldn't mind if the Hawks won, why not?! Or Freo and Ross for their first, or even West Coast for Simpson's first, but please footy Gods, not North!

I wanna watch Hawks v Eagles. I reckon that match would be a cracker, 2 fast, high scoring, highly skilled teams playing an attacking. If I must watch it, and I must, then that's the tame I want to see. Could you imagine the shitfest that Freako and Norf would put on?

I wanna see the Hawks win and then we smash them in the GF next year to break their run for 4in a row

tigersnake said:
Freo finishing top would be peeved having to play Hawthorn while lower finishing WC get the bunny.
Freo got banged up Swans in week 1 while aw Eagles had to beat Hawks. A Eagles have done the hard yards already.

By the way I'd be happy for either WA side to win with a leaning to the Weagles. Then I don't have to listen to any smug local supporters tell me we're rubbish and they are great.

Hawks supporters are dumb and Norf supporters are bad winners. They were booing Goodes on Sat night.

Don't really like or hate any of these clubs enough to barrack. Probably prefer West Coast by default as the other three teams are very old and a chance to take a tumble next year. Think the Eagles have one hand on the cup anyway.

hawks V eagles is what i think it will be and i won't be barracking. funny though on the day you always end up leaning one way. i hope WC obliterate Norf so maybe, yeah, go Eagles.

I reckon Freo WC GF.

Anyone see Beaker and Cookie Monster last night crapping on about Hawthorn?

B 'geez Hawks looked good didn't they'
CC 'yeah, geez, they're good, they looked very, very good'
B 'They'll be very hard to beat if they play like that... that good.'
CC "Geez, yeah, very hard to beat, they were very good'.

etc etc and on and on

Buckley was the only talking head who identified, correctly IMO, that the Crows were hopeless, done.

Freo at home and rested a whole different shooting match.