The grand final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The grand final

Have a look at how spectacular the NRL Grand Final pre-game entertainment is compared to our bland ones.

If they're gonna have a band/singer in the middle of the oval, at least put some activity around it and not waste of space.

TigerForce said:
Have a look at how spectacular the NRL Grand Final pre-game entertainment is compared to our bland ones.

If they're gonna have a band/singer in the middle of the oval, at least put some activity around it and not waste of space.

Yep they nailed it again...giving the people what they want to see..chisel bltzed it.

YinnarTiger said:
Couldn't give a sh!t about the music.

Fantastic finish and win for the cowboys.

Agree with you there Yinnar. (esp about the music - Just play the fargin game)

The NRL GF crapped all over the AFL GF in every aspect bar one. And that one is the game was RL instead of AFL.

Fantastic finish.

First time I've walked out of a GF weekend enjoying the NRL game more than the AFL. Well done to the Cowboys. Jonothan Thurston is an amazing player and an even better bloke. Glad he could get a premiership in his career.

Should have our born Legends on Grand final day...not these overseas non identity to a lot of the general public. AFL best act UP There Cazaly.

Just watched On the Couch cannot believe that there was no mention of NicNat's ineffectiveness on the day . Usually Healy is over the top with his hyperbole but not even a snippet . Saw how on the Afl site he was given a 5/10 rating . Think hymie Lloyd was closer to the mark he rated him 2/10

Kaelan said:
Just watched On the Couch cannot believe that there was no mention of NicNat's ineffectiveness on the day . Usually Healy is over the top with his hyperbole but not even a snippet . Saw how on the Afl site he was given a 5/10 rating . Think hymie Lloyd was closer to the mark he rated him 2/10
The list of stars in the WCE line up whom didn't fire a shot in the game that counted, was eerily similar to us in the EF.

Difference was, they were playing really strong opposition so got pantsed, we were still in the game until probably halfway through the last even with our stars having a stinker. Huge gap between the standard of opposition. North really shouldn't have made a PF.

TigerForce said:

NRL blew ours away.
Put on an Aussie band.

Plenty out there.

Or Rush!!!

Tom Sawyer belted out before the granny woweeee!

BrisTiger24 said:
First time I've walked out of a GF weekend enjoying the NRL game more than the AFL.

Probably because it is the 1st time they have been played on the same weekend. ;D

Panthera Tigris said:
The list of stars in the WCE line up whom didn't fire a shot in the game that counted, was eerily similar to us in the EF.

Difference was, they were playing really strong opposition so got pantsed, we were still in the game until probably halfway through the last even with our stars having a stinker. Huge gap between the standard of opposition. North really shouldn't have made a PF.

The Eagles were still in the game midway thru the 3rd.
The Hawks are a great side, and deserve all the accolades, but i reckon their star is fading. their 30yo+ stars might get up for another year but the slide will come, like the cats.