Team vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Hawks

Message to Angus Graham.

Don't just play for your spot.

You are trained. You have done your weights.

You see the ball, grab it like your life depends on it.

You ARE bigger and stronger than any Hawks Ruck, WIN it.

Lift the others, dont' follow them.

Too many 'young' Tiges are happy with 'developing'.

Angus....aim higher.

Time to make it your own.

Remember two words.

'Crush' and 'Mine'.

Tigermad2005 said:
Hell, i love the look of Collins but sh!t can he turn it over i don't think i have seen himhit a target all year.
He just looks like he should be a footballer but is going no where fast and after 4 years on our list he needs to pull the finger out.

He was decent by foot last year. Maybe the O.P is back?

Still would rather him in the team over White.

Barnzy said:
Maybe the O.P is back?

I guess we'll see if he's playing for Coburg how bad they think it is. Has had a disappointing start to the year for sure.

The other thing I am sensing with Dimma's selections which are puzzling to some is he is clearly looking to address the 'culture' of the club first and foremost.
Once he's getting somewhere with this I think he'll look to bring more skilful players into the squad.
Damien is no fool. He knows who can play and who can't.
I am sure another tsunami like player cull is coming at years end..

Tigers of Old said:
I am sure another tsunami like player cull is coming at years end..

mr%20burns.jpg

zippadeee said:
no wonder this club never improves, collins and ashbury go out fair enough, but Tampo and moore still run out on sunday.
getting really sick off these free loaders getting free games for doing nothing.
:mad:

Surprising comment given Moore's improved form this year, has easily been our best defender (although that's not too hard)

geoffryprettyboy said:
Being so analytical maybe you should be asking whether Hardwick knows what he's doing. Many on here do not favour White, but we really have to think outside the square and think why he's getting a game in front of Collins. Farmer, Hislop, King, Post, McMahon, Thompson, and even Contin. At the moment IMO White is a team player, is fit enough and gives 100%, if and when those other players I mentioned give their very best and improve their weaknesses then White may probably be replaced.

Just because he does what he is told and tries hard shouldn't gift him a game. Although that list you name with competitors for his spot is not brimming with talent. Agree with Barnzy, has should have no future as an AFL footballer. I really admire his effort, application etc and have hoped he would make it but have given up on him getting there. Too many of the same errors. Maybe DH has him on the chopping block and is giving White every opportunity to prove him wrong. A definite delisiting at years end IMO.

Big Cat Lover said:
Surprising comment given Moore's improved form this year, has easily been our best defender (although that's not too hard)

He improved 3 years ago and has gone nowhere since, if he is our best defender, then jake king is our best ruckman!

please help me is Tampling leading our B & f, or have i been on the MOON...

We cant afford to give FREE games to guys that continually let us down..

Of the emergencies, Hislop and Collins played today for Coburg.

Barkdog said:
His name is Tambling for gawd sake.....how hard is it to spell???

*smile* i dont know which one is worse tampling or tambling
just get rid of both of them...

Big Cat Lover said:
Just because he does what he is told and tries hard shouldn't gift him a game. Although that list you name with competitors for his spot is not brimming with talent. Agree with Barnzy, has should have no future as an AFL footballer. I really admire his effort, application etc and have hoped he would make it but have given up on him getting there. Too many of the same errors. Maybe DH has him on the chopping block and is giving White every opportunity to prove him wrong. A definite delisiting at years end IMO.

Great stuff and I agree, bordering on quantum physics, keep it up.

Simmo didnt play coburg either. hes not an emergency so he cant co :yourockme in for richmond can he...... :eek:ld

keepa lids onit said:
Simmo didnt play coburg either. hes not an emergency so he cant co :yourockme in for richmond can he...... :eek:ld

Well not without a fine.