Team vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Hawks

Jukes Extended said:
I know Hawthorn don't have much to work with in the ruck division atm,
But seriously is Graham a better option than Browne?
I am hoping it is a development thing Jukes... and I don't mean for Angus.

Where's the 'fingers crossed' smiley when you need it?

I'm glad Gus may get a game even though his couburg form is poor. We are getting smashed every week in the hitouts, is was time to go to plan b

Jukes Extended said:
I know Hawthorn don't have much to work with in the ruck division atm,
But seriously is Graham a better option than Browne?

Yeah good point, I thought about it too, this would have been a better opportunity to have included Browne instead of the Goose. Although Goose looks cooked and shows no potential anymore, Browne is somewhat not really done to take out of the oven yet, but it would have been a good experience for Browne anyway.

Tigers of Old said:
Yeah interesting one isn't it, considering he was supposedly touch and go to play last week.

Cousins said he had to get through Thursday training and the word is he didn't train with the main group - hopefully next week

geoffryprettyboy said:
Yeah good point, I thought about it too, this would have been a better opportunity to have included Browne instead of the Goose. Although Goose looks cooked and shows no potential anymore, Browne is somewhat not really done to take out of the oven yet, but it would have been a good experience for Browne anyway.
if you called browne "brownie" your analogy would work so much better.

TIGEREXTRA said:
Hawks gonna smash us with the team they have named!!

I think youll find its the one that we have named that is the problem.

Not saying there is a better combination amongst our list.

Enjoy your week out of the scrutiny Clarkson.

Mitch Morton

Does anyone know what has happened to him and why he is not playing first grade football?

Morton has escaped a lot of criticism on the boards so far this season when compared with some of his team mates.
No excuse for his poor form and needs to pull his finger out in a hurry or he might find himself at yet another club come next year.

Tigers of Old said:
Morton has escaped a lot of criticism on the boards so far this season when compared with some of his team mates.
No excuse for his poor form and needs to pull his finger out in a hurry or he might find himself at yet another club come next year.

Ability is one thing, attitude is another.......

And the word from some Coburg watchers is the latter is the problem. Some guys go back and handle it with pride, some don't it seems.

I haven't heard anything, but anyone know if he could be in GC's sights? We know he'll move for money...........

Phar Ace said:
Ability is one thing, attitude is another.......

And the word from some Coburg watchers is the latter is the problem. Some guys go back and handle it with pride, some don't it seems.

I haven't heard anything, but anyone know if he could be in GC's sights? We know he'll move for money...........
How do we know he will move for money??

itsintheblood said:
Another frightful belting coming up im afraid. Hawks almost full strength.
yep. Another flogging awaits.

It seems like I have to book into Digglers caravan park earlier every year.