Team vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Hawks

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN
Richmond
B: Kelvin Moore, Will Thursfield, Luke McGuane
HB: Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman
C: Shane Edwards, Daniel Jackson, Jeromey Webberley
HF: Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt, Ben Nason
F: Robin Nahas, Alex Rance, Nathan Foley
Foll: Tyrone Vickery, Trent Cotchin, Richard Tambling
I/C: Angus Graham, Graham Polak, Matt White, Mitch Farmer
Emg: Tom Hislop, Andrew Collins, David Astbury

In: Foley, Graham, Farmer
Out: Dean Polo (susp), Andrew Collins, David Astbury

Hawthorn
B: Campbell Brown, Stephen Gilham, Brent Guerra
HB: Grant Birchall, Ben Stratton, Shaun Burgoyne
C: Xavier Ellis, Sam Mitchell, Jordan Lewis
HF: Carl Peterson, Lance Franklin, Clinton Young
F: Cyril Rioli, Jarryd Roughead, Brendan Whitecross
Foll: Brent Renouf, Luke Hodge, Brad Sewell
I/C: Beau Muston, Wayde Skipper, Cameron Stokes, Matt Suckling
Emg: Tom Murphy, Shane Savage, Ryan Schoenmakers

In: Burgoyne, Skipper, Mitchell, Franklin, Stokes
Out: Chance Bateman (susp), Rick Ladson, Jarryd Morton, Liam Shiels, Ryan Schoenmakers

How the hell did White manage to stay in the team after 5 possessions as a midfielder? Meanwhile Collins is dropped....

Shocking.

Gus wont get a better chance to show he is worth persevering with. Skipper and Renouf are no Sandilands or Cox he just has to compete and show he can provide a 50/50 contest to improve our performance this year.

I don't mind Collins and Astbury getting dropped to find some form for Coburg. Collins hasn't seemed quite at full nick the last couple of weeks, and was one who faded badly in the second half last week (along with many others)

LidsBling&Cotch said:
collins out is odd when white gets another gig, maybe coach DH thinks he is soft
Collins is head and shoulders ahead of White ;)

no wonder this club never improves, collins and ashbury go out fair enough, but Tampo and moore still run out on sunday.
getting really sick off these free loaders getting free games for doing nothing.
:mad:

LidsBling&Cotch said:
collins out is odd when white gets another gig, maybe coach DH thinks he is soft

Think the reasoning might be that White is being given his last chance to prove himself whereas Collins has a bit more time on his side. Actually surprised when I just had a look how tall Collins actually is. Is listed as 186cm. If he can get a little bit more meat on him, definitely will be a better sized player than White is.

LidsBling&Cotch said:
i would have thought so mate but the change seems odd unless we are trying to lose

First signs of tanking, perhaps >:D

zippadeee said:
no wonder this club never improves, collins and ashbury go out fair enough, but Tampo and moore still run out on sunday.
getting really sick off these free loaders getting free games for doing nothing.
:mad:

whos tampo?

I think one thing Hardwick is big on his the defensive aspect of players games.

I would suggest that is why Morton is playing at Coburg and most likely why Collins is dropped.

well done gus on his recall. hope he plays a blinder ;D

anyone recall that game last year against the lions at the G??

zippadeee said:
Hardwick needs to bite the bullet, and p!ss off tampling, his no good..

Is it just Damiens call?
Im sure that the team is picked by the match committee. Anyone know whos on the matchless committee?

I see they've named Bling on the ball. I prefer him there or better yet on the wing. He could use his pace, run wild, not have to be accountable for a forward, he'll hit a leading target more often than not.

Come on Richie shut us all up.