Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Why not?

The talent he had as a junior cannot simply evaporate. Give him a year under Dimma, who seems to be able to get the best out of some players (Maric, Houli, Grigg, Edwards, King, Nahas to name a few) and see if we can recover something of the player he should have been.

We could do a worse.

Streak said:
:rofl

I have had some mean things said about me, but this takes the cake Zip

I like you buddy, but Tambling back in a RFC jumper, Please!
One spell was enough!
Your the WA news breaker, who's hot to trott in the WAFL??
Email the club...
Steak knives Richmond football club's chief recruiting officer, (better then G.Beck)

Streak said:
Why not?

The talent he had as a junior cannot simply evaporate. Give him a year under Dimma, who seems to be able to get the best out of some players (Maric, Houli, Grigg, Edwards, King, Nahas to name a few) and see if we can recover something of the player he should have been.

We could do a worse.

Bring back Adam Pattison would be worse :hihi

Did Wallet end up adopting little Dicky Rambling ? Or did he disown him once he was spat out to SA?
Wallet should be up for child neglect!

Streak said:
Why not?

We could do a worse.

No we couldn't. Would not take him back in a million years, the way he crapped on the club and had a whinge at the supporters showed his true character.

He might be worth a shot for another club but not us, we have others to fill the role he would play.

He's already said he couldn't handle the pressure a RFC crowd can put on a player. Why would we bring him back ?

Streak said:
Why not?

The talent he had as a junior cannot simply evaporate.

Would be fine if he was still playing in junior leagues. His junior talent never translated to the greater step of AFL. I think Tambling's AFL careeer may be over.

GoodOne said:
Would be fine if he was still playing in junior leagues. His junior talent never translated to the greater step of AFL. I think Tambling's AFL careeer may be over.

Not sure about that - if he could do what wells has done and reshape his career I would be interested..

uhuh uhuh said:
Not sure about that - if he could do what wells has done and reshape his career I would be interested..

Yeah if he could, if he would, wed all be interested but he can't and he won't. Poor comparison by the way. Wells is a very aware and evasive player. Has polled 39 brownlow votes in his career and is no slouch. Has always played at North, not potentially looking for a third club like Tambling. Is 28 next year Wells, so not much time left.