Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

IrockZ said:
No we couldn't. Would not take him back in a million years, the way he crapped on the club and had a whinge at the supporters showed his true character.

Fair enough, I did forget about that aspect. Was looking at him purely as the player he was touted to become but hasn't.

Tigers of Old said:
Just realised he had only 1 senior game and a grand total of 6 possessions for the year.
Meanwhile the Crows are in a prelim.
Odds on to be cut.

Says it all really, 100 games for us - no finals. 1 game for the Crows team that's in a prelim.

His game is not up to standard for high pressure footy, despite what some were saying on here for 6 years.

Magic Maric said:
No need to bring back duds. He can stay in Adelaide and work on making it into the SAFL.

SANFL or SAAFL? Probably the latter the way Blinga's been going...

I have no objections to the club getting Bling back. We can list him with a late pick through free agency if they delist him. He's not bad enough to be cut, he was a decent half back. In hindsight he should have been no earlier than a fourth rounder

If he ended up and RFC again those warning us that "Tambling would come back to bite us on the bum" will be proven right.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I have no objections to the club getting Bling back. We can list him with a late pick through free agency if they delist him. He's not bad enough to be cut, he was a decent half back. In hindsight he should have been no earlier than a fourth rounder
You cannot be serious. This guy lacks spacial awareness He should go to WA and play with the other dud we got pick 8. JON also known Jarryd Oakley Nicholls. Two useless footballers who continually coughed the ball up and were easily dispossessed by their opponents sneezing on them
I'm still reminded from Carlton fans from these two duds
I don't want Dicky Rambling anywhere within the vicinity of Punt Rd as just seeing lance Franklin reminds me of him
If we had picked Buddy we would be where the Hawks are now
He only got so many games because Wallet was hoping he would eventually fulfil his hype as a junior
If he was at any other club he would have got 20 games tops
Adelaide dumped him quick smart as they new he was a list clogged and better known as a weed in the boutique garden
This thread should be closed to spare all Tiger fans of ever being reminded by this ping pong ball
We suffered enough watching him watch other footballers playing

Some of you lot are real pricks; real pricks.

If Franklin had turned into a dud I bet you wouldn't be hammering Tambling like you've done throughout his career.

Think it be better Mr T if most of posters on this thread just go away.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Some of you lot are real pricks; real pricks.

If Franklin had turned into a dud I bet you wouldn't be hammering Tambling like you've done throughout his career.

Think it be better Mr T if most of posters on this thread just go away.
I'm sorry filthy mouthed fool ,but I don't deal in clairvoyance
I can only comment on the visual evidence provided to me
If if if if if does not apply here because if if if if did not happen
Dicky Rambling will always be remembered as if if
If if if if we only picked Buddy
This is where the if if if if applies

The only advantage of this thread is it clearly identifies people who know absolutely nothing about football otherwise they're either related or close friends to this poor example of a footballer
Otherwise how could you defend him in terms of his football talents

Please shut down this thread I'm getting savers tightness in the left side of my chest

Circa1982 said:
The only advantage of this thread is it clearly identifies people who know absolutely nothing about football otherwise they're either related or close friends to this poor example of a footballer
Otherwise how could you defend him in terms of his football talents

Please shut down this thread I'm getting savers tightness in the left side of my chest
Do you get tightness in your pants watching Tambling play?