Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Disco08 said:
Whether it's lack of talent or mental weakness we can at least all agree we made out like bandits in the end.

That we definately agree on Disco.

Leysy Days said:
Exactly right AT.

We got out just in time. One more year & everyone would have awake to his limitations & lack of talent.

Hopefully we use the picks we received well & can turn an average footballer into something a lot better for us.

That we did mate...

And that's the crust of it all Leysy we at least received 3 pics for Ritchie (criminal i must add) but the club has the opportunity 2 use these 2 early-ish pics in 2011 & 2012 along with dean McDonald (2010) to give us 3 solid players!!!

Tigers of Old said:
Yep they made a mistake drafting him but the club did the right thing moving him on when they did.
Correct, its hard to know what your are getting but its pretty its pretty easy to see what you got. Moving him on was a good thing all round.

It would be a shame not to have participated in the historic Tambling thread after 232 pages. So, um, like, why didn't we take Franklin?!

Tigerblood said:
It would be a shame not to have participated in the historic Tambling thread after 232 pages. So, um, like, why didn't we take Franklin?!

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=franklin%20the%20turtle%20book%20titles&source=web&cd=13&ved=0CDsQFjACOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFranklin_the_Turtle_(books)&ei=V7CwTpX4OemYiAfHx7T4Ag&usg=AFQjCNHzE5BbwRuOYsBpFr4zRNwq037x6g&cad=rja

Cause at that stage Franklin had never played footy? At least not according to his book collection.

What we forgot is that Tambling was a large part of the reason we were able to get government funding for the redevelopment of Punt Road.

His contribution to RFC off the field was far greater than any contribution he made on it.

Just turned on Fox Footy and they are showing Round 3 2007 Richmond v Collingwood. Can't remember the game but Tambling is having a blinder in the 2nd quarter

just_hurting said:
Just turned on Fox Footy and they are showing Round 3 2007 Richmond v Collingwood. Can't remember the game but Tambling is having a blinder in the 2nd quarter

Watching it and he sure is.

just_hurting said:

5 years later he is playing SANFL!

I think the only players left are Delidio, tuck, foley & Mcguane

Just saw Pettifer jib 2 contests

Yeah, poor Richie.

Was supposed to be the next Michael Long and is now playing SANFL, unlikely to break into Adelaides team and is on the last year of his contract. What a waste.

I wont mention Buddy.............whoops!

TigerForce said:
This is the season where we didn't win a game until Round 12.

Is it really?

I errrrrrrrrrrr.............................I honestly dont remember...................I've got a good Hypnotherapist!! ;D