Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: I thought Ritchie Tambling was ok. [Merged]

geoffryprettyboy said:
OK boys, Richie should burn on Friday night, no excuses, that's a fair call isn't it?
Agreed.Remembers the last time he played the Pies under lights. ;D

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Tigerbob said:
CC TIGER said:
While we are stickin the boots in ,what about Roughy over Griffin BIG MISTAKE

That is the biggest mistake of all in that draft.
Tom Williams at #6 while yet to be proven a mistake YET,Certainly was the biggest gamble.
Heard Eade talking about him the other day, not far away,an looking good :spin

The dogs have had really bad luck with injuries to their KPP recruits. I'd imagine they could really become a good side if these kids can contribute something while guys like West, Johnson, Darcy and Grant are still there and playing well.

CC TIGER said:
Tigerbob said:
CC TIGER said:

Tom Williams at #6 while yet to be proven a mistake YET,Certainly was the biggest gamble.
Heard Eade talking about him the other day, not far away,an looking good :spin
More spin doctoring from Eade ;D

CC TIGER said:

The thing on Roughy's side is that he is a big fella who (i know you hear this a ridiculous amount of times) always take time. And at least he has shown at least something to us supporters to indicate he is capable of being a very good player..

The big mistake of the draft was us not taking Franklin at 2.

I know most of you dislike Buddy, but do your selves a favour and watch this bloke live. Hes electric..

Who is operating Buddy Franklin's PR machine? It's working overtime. Talk about over hype. Must be a lot of Hawthorn people working for the HUN.One of my workmates has had a first hand experience of Buddy at a party,not long ago. She says she was disgusted (allegedly) with his behaviour. He (allegedly )has trouble with self discipline which may not bode well for the future if things aren't going his way. ;)

Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

The thing on Roughy's side is that he is a big fella who (i know you hear this a ridiculous amount of times) always take time. And at least he has shown at least something to us supporters to indicate he is capable of being a very good player..

I know most of you dislike Buddy, but do your selves a favour and watch this bloke live. Hes electric..

Electric in patches.

As I said until he becomes a bonafide KPP I will have little time for him. Does no more than a flanker at present.

Instead of being an Imposing CHF - hes a CHF Imposter!!

Has the tools, but Tambling could outmark the big fella.

Tigerbob said:
Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

Electric in patches.

As I said until he becomes a bonafide KPP I will have little time for him. Does no more than a flanker at present.

Smells like jealousy..

Williams_ Magic said:
Tigerbob said:
Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

Electric in patches.

Smells like jealousy..

Why would I give a damn about your mob?

I dont waste time on Jealousy.

Especcially on someone who hasn't proved a damn thing. ::)

Williams_ Magic said:
Tigerbob said:
Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

Electric in patches.

Smells like jealousy..

I'm more excited by young Jay Schulz.
At least he's kicked a bag of six against decent opposition and can take a towering contested mark.

Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

Saw a little too much of Buddy in Tassie last year an I dont want to see him again ;D

Williams_ Magic said:
CC TIGER said:

As much as I hate talking about Buddy on a Bling thread I really made a point of watching him on Monday. I thought when I watched him he would be exciting but frustrating. In between the glimpses of brilliance he does some strange things. He is certainly selective in when and where he chooses to run. I wonder all the hype is good for a young man so clearly on good terms with himself already.

Tigerbob said:
CC TIGER said:

Can catergorically call it a mistake now. He is missing three years service to the dogs which the top 5 have provided in various degrees of satisfaction (witness all the threads discussing it). Pick 6 for such a speculative pick is more something we'd do.

Speaking of over rating, surely Grifffin is up there for being over rated. Though his team is superior to Lids, can't say he has been better, or even on a par with Lids. Then Sheehan puts him in his top 50. Gee the Doggies get a good ride from the media.

Its not too hard for impressionable young men to believe their own publicity.

There's no chance of that happening to our young players as there is always someone to pick them to pieces and destroy their confidence.

I have only met Buddy once which was through a Hawthorn player who is friends with my brother but he seemed like an alright guy. But like everyone i have heard the stories so i dont really know what to believe.

Anyway back on topic lets hope Bling has a good game on Friday.

Schulz > Franklin

Better mark, Set shot, Actualy chases!!!
We dont need an arrogant HFF who runs and does the flashy stuff. Thats why we have Pettifer!!!
Schulz is a better suited KPP to our team!!! ALong with Richie!!!!

Unless Lance can develop a strong mark then he is never going to play CHF!!

RICHO_12 said:
Schulz > Franklin

We dont need an arrogant HFF who runs and does the flashy stuff. Thats why we have Pettifer!!!

You keep teling yourself that mate..

Williams_ Magic said:
RICHO_12 said:
Schulz > Franklin

Both have different but good attributes, however, Franklin has produced more in a short period of time at the Hawks.

Williams_ Magic said:
RICHO_12 said:
Schulz > Franklin

I know it son!!! Be happy with Buddy, he is a 6'4 version of Stephen Milne ENJOY !! :spin :spin :spin