Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

michael roach said:
They are allowed 1 uncontracted player from each club and we don`t have many good players,let alone good uncontracted players.
Tambling had a reasonable year last year so maybe they approached and signed him over the pre-season.

GC have indicated that they will most likely pick up up to 8 uncontracted players. By my maths that 8 teams they will not be picking up a player from. Not sure Tambling would be high on their list.

GoodOne said:
GC have indicated that they will most likely pick up up to 8 uncontracted players. By my maths that 8 teams they will not be picking up a player from. Not sure Tambling would be high on their list.

Why wouldnt he be hes played over 100+ games and has at least 7 years of footy left in him.
Hes the type of the player that a club can build a premiership team around.

btoz_01 said:
Why wouldnt he be hes played over 100+ games and has at least 7 years of footy left in him.

Why because he cant get a game in an injury riddled squad of the bottom team in the league? and his coach has come out and said that he has failed in all other positions and now can only play in the backline, suggesting he is somewhat limited in his capabilities..... thats why :help

btoz_01 said:

I take it you mean a premiership for Coburg?

I have NEVER said this, until now, but has anyone "recently" kept it to a succint ........................................

Dud, delist !

I was a huge fan when you arrived young man, but maybe the Gold Coast climate beckons, and if that would help you become a better player onfield then I genuinely wish you well.

Trade well Dimma.

Tango said:
Why because he cant get a game in an injury riddled squad of the bottom team in the league? and his coach has come out and said that he has failed in all other positions and now can only play in the backline, suggesting he is somewhat limited in his capabilities..... thats why :help

Nuh....Ambling is just saving himself for GC why should he get injured playing for us theres nothing to be gained.
Watch him fire up next year for GC. We all know hes got it ?

Tygrys said:
I take it you mean a premiership for Coburg?

I was actually thinking Coburg Reserves

btoz_01 said:

That's funny btoz. You gotta stay off the laughing gas.

btoz_01 said:

:shakehead

Well done Richie & Dimma
Still think if you can get your body and confidence right &
with the benefit of a ripping pre season and the right guidance
your right up there easily in our top 4/5 key players for the future.

Keep up the good work at the Burgers til your 100% ready for another crack.

I suspect Tambling is doing a Mortonesque type penance for his sins and may not be recalled for some weeks. Could be the making of him.

ARRRRGGGGGGG! :pullhair

Bling is so frustrating!

Just when you are ready to give up on him and think he is completely stuffed mentally or through injury he goes back to Coburg and shows he does still have massive talent.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
ARRRRGGGGGGG! :pullhair

Bling is so frustrating!

Just when you are ready to give up on him and think he is completely stuffed mentally or through injury he goes back to Coburg and shows he does still have massive talent.
Let's not go overboard Col, Polo regularly stands out for Coburg and never replicates that form at the next level.
Although the backline is obviously his best spot, just don't see him replacing Newman, Deledio, Connors, Moore on a HBF. The obvious is BP where he appears to be an upgarde on Farmer.

Big Cat Lover said:
Let's not go overboard Col, Polo regularly stands out for Coburg and never replicates that form at the next level.

i assume you mean bling and not polo

he has barely played for coburg maybe 3 games in 4 seasons so you clearly have not researched

LidsBling&Cotch said:
i assume you mean bling and not polo

he has barely played for coburg maybe 3 games in 4 seasons so you clearly have not researched

Biff, I'm surprised you haven't changed to LidsBling with cotch letting the team down with his suspension?

You obvioulsy didn't read my post correctly or maybe you have comprehension issues?

I thought the Col went a bit far. One BOG for Coburg and he's tearing his hair out and stating it shows Tambling is a massive talent? Polo regulalry stands out at Coburg, is he a massive talent too? (some on PRE would say yes). I am aware Tambling has not played much at coburg despite his form warranting more time there. Maybe he is over the compartment syndrome?

I'm hoping he comes back into the side as a BP.