Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling must pick 1

Realist, if I was you I would be expecting (praying) Lewis gets more game time than Bateman. Please tell me you can see through the crap that is Chance Bateman. :eek:

zips said:
Realist, if I was you I would be expecting (praying) Lewis gets more game time than Bateman. Please tell me you can see through the crap that is Chance Bateman. :eek:
Bateman isn't crap. He improved markedly last year or weren't you watching?

1965 said:
realist said:
Do you guys expect players like Polo and Meyer to play in 2006? From hawthorn's pick Tom Murphy looks like he's ready to have a few games during the year, with Matt Little probably looking more for 2007 because of his body shape. I'd say Polo would be in Murphy's shoes and Meyer in Little's for similar reasons?

Would expect JON to get game time before Polo or Meyer.

:)

I wouldn't, but I am not a selector.
JON is very lightly built, if he does get a game in 2006, I would think it would be later in the season.

Disco Stu said:
1965 said:
realist said:
Do you guys expect players like Polo and Meyer to play in 2006? From hawthorn's pick Tom Murphy looks like he's ready to have a few games during the year, with Matt Little probably looking more for 2007 because of his body shape. I'd say Polo would be in Murphy's shoes and Meyer in Little's for similar reasons?

JON is very lightly built, if he does get a game in 2006, I would think it would be later in the season.

The way Dean Polo was travelling at the end of last season, TW would of been tempted to include him in the starting 22. He was named emergency on a couple of ocassions, if my memory serves me correct, but I think our coach made the correct decision.

My hunch is that Meyer & Polo will play before JON!

Tigers of Old said:
zips said:
Realist, if I was you I would be expecting (praying) Lewis gets more game time than Bateman.  Please tell me you can see through the crap that is Chance Bateman.   :eek:
I was watching, I just don't rate him. He may have improved, but is still a dud in my book.

zips said:
Tigers of Old said:
zips said:
Realist, if I was you I would be expecting (praying) Lewis gets more game time than Bateman.  Please tell me you can see through the crap that is Chance Bateman.   :eek:
I was watching, I just don't rate him.  He may have improved, but is still a dud in my book.

He was probably leading our best and fairest early on before he got injured last year, had a really good year until injury struck him down, definately a good player, we have a few duds in our midfield like Vanders, but Bateman isn't one of them.

Disco Stu said:
1965 said:
realist said:

You'd expect Meyer to be in front of JON wouldn't you at this stage with an extra pre-season under his belt.

realist said:
zips said:
Tigers of Old said:
zips said:
I was watching, I just don't rate him.  He may have improved, but is still a dud in my book.

He was probably leading our best and fairest early on before he got injured last year, had a really good year until injury struck him down, definately a good player, we have a few duds in our midfield like Vanders, but Bateman isn't one of them.
so, do you seriously think he can re-capture that "form" this season?

Do I seriously think he will reach that form again? If someone played well last year, I have no logical reason that now that he's played over 50 games he'll get worse... that's when most people start to play at their best.

Tuck took the same amount of time, if not longer to get some decent form into him. Both about 23/24 years of age.

Just read an internet rumour that says Tambo may have done a hammy at training today.

Source is weak, so havent started a thread on it but hoping some posters who were at training will be able to provide better info????

major spike said:
Just read an internet rumour that says Tambo may have done a hammy at training today.

Source is weak, so havent started a thread on it but hoping some posters who were at training will be able to provide better info????

i believe it is true...

tigers80 said:
major spike said:

i believe it is true...

Then that is truly bad news for the lad.

Any news on how bad the tweak is? Teh site Ive read it off says 4 weeks out of main training group? :(

major spike said:
tigers80 said:
major spike said:

i believe it is true...

Any news on how bad the tweak is? Teh site Ive read it off says 4 weeks out of main training group? :(
U dont believe anything Bee Dee says

checkside said:
major spike said:
tigers80 said:
major spike said:

i believe it is true...

U dont believe anything Bee Dee says

He has been correct before :(

Disco Stu said:

so long as no one catches him...Michael Mitchell was verrrry light. He reckoned just carrying his footy bag was weight training. but we don't Oakleys to finish the same way that mitch did