Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling Threads (merged)

Turbo Tiger said:
blaisee said:
lets talk about roughead

fat slow cant kick or get to contests, and has butter fingers hack

Pick 2 hahahahaha!

See Friday night's game genius?

As I have said all along with the Buddy/Bling comparison. Tall players take longer. Buddy is a freak because he was great from the getgo, but Roughnuts has taken some time.

I too thought he wasn't that good, but he was awesopme on Friday night.

Bukenara has run rings around Miller....

It's time Rosy :ban

The Mighty Wozman said:
Turbo Tiger said:
blaisee said:
lets talk about roughead

fat slow cant kick or get to contests, and has butter fingers hack

Pick 2 hahahahaha!

See Friday night's game genius?

As I have said all along with the Buddy/Bling comparison. Tall players take longer. Buddy is a freak because he was great from the getgo, but Roughnuts has taken some time.

I too thought he wasn't that good, but he was awesopme on Friday night.

Bukenara has run rings around Miller....

It's time Rosy :ban

nah....theres nothing wrong with TT's case of Buddy Love :)

Good news.

Hopefully we learnt from the Krakouer contract how to negoaite with "potential" players. I only mention the Krakouer contract as a bad contract, not a player comparison. Richie has made steps this year and shown glimpses of much more to come. I don't think we would have been burnt too badly money wise.
Probably around $650k for three years spilt various ways.

Just needs to begin to string good games together, not quarters or halves. But like I have said all year the graph is moving in the right direction.

Remember over the last few years we have dumped Holland, Torney, Harrison, Ottens and a few others for salary cap reasons. It hasn't happened in the last few years with Miller in the pilots seat. (and while we have been in the bottom half of the ladder)

We didn't dump those blokes for salary reasons. We dumped them because they were duds !

Gee I wouldn't call Torney a dud.

Actually neither is Ottens but he is a pea heart and we can't carry those here ATM, he would have done nothing if he stayed.

mb64 said:
2 year deal would have been better,we give out 3 year deal's too easily.

Agree. Whilst I think, and hope, he will be a good player long term, there's no way he has earnt a 3 year contract at this stage of his career.

geoffryprettyboy said:
mb64 said:
2 year deal would have been better,we give out 3 year deal's too easily.

Miller knows what he is doing.

Yeah he really nailed it with Krakouer's three year contract ::)

Short memories.

Torney was a turnover merchant with us who played in the reserves on occassion. Dud. Even now is beginning to struggle in a less than perfect Crows side.

Don't start me on the Big Donut.

Good riddance all of them.

Redford said:
Short memories.

Torney was a turnover merchant with us who played in the reserves on occassion. Dud. Even now is beginning to struggle in a less than perfect Crows side.

Don't start me on the Big Donut.

Good riddance all of them.

Hear hear. A concise post regarding Torney. He has never been a regular at the Crows in any case. RFC supporters' adulation of very ordinary footballers is mind boggling.