Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Did they say anything about those barbaric immigrants eating all of those normal Americans pets? Eating all the cats and dogs. Maybe someone was talking to him about the weather and he mistook the comments about cats and dogs.

apparently the story started when someone in Springfield claimed they saw a Mexican catching a duck in a public park.

that morphed online into Mexicans eating peoples cats and dogs.

trump took as fact and recounted on live international TV and was real time fact checked as untrue by the moderator who had spoke to the towns mayor,

and trump doubled down.

I reckon only the bottom 5th percentile of cognitive ability couldn't or wouldn't discern the lie and the dog whistle

Reactions: 1 users
Harris sure got a rise out of Trump when she said that Trump was left $400 million dollars by his father, he then proceeded to declare bankruptcy 6 times:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
As fun as laughing at Trump is, out of respect for the PRE moderators posters should probably stop discussing US politics on this thread.

After all if it is closed where would we get to discuss Peter Duttons NSW Libs failing to enter their candidates in the local elections? And then there follow up effort to publicly name someone to review the party who hadn't even been asked and said no.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Trump is a better spinner than the great Warney.

"Fox News host Sean Hannity asked Trump about reports Harris’ campaign wants a second debate in October, and whether he would be open to it. Fox News has extended a formal invitation to both the Trump and Harris campaigns for a second debate next month.

"She wants it because she lost," Trump responded. "I don't know. I have to think about it. But if you won the debate, I sort of think maybe I shouldn't do it. Why should I do another debate? She immediately said we want another debate. That's... you know what happens when you're a prizefighter, and you lose? You immediately want a new fight.
"

Hows that Greens MP Gabriella De Vietri trying to blame the violence today on the police. Just watched Nine News and Reid Butler the journo on the ground saying that protestors were goading the cops to go at them for over an hour, before they moved in to try and disburse the, yet she claims that its police tactics that incite the protestors.

No problem with protesting, I agree with their cause, but protesting for peace by professing violence goes against the whole cause they are trying to push for.

Reactions: 3 users
I could only watch so much. Steve Hilton (some Pom come MAGA man on the Fox panel) actually said Trump was very strong and Harris weak. Says he has seen polls showing Trump clearly won the debate. It was a clear victory for Trump. Then talk about some sort of elephant in the room about the 25th amendment being breached with Biden not running in next election and the country being leadersless right now.

Talk about an echo chamber

They'll run this same game when Trump loses the election. It was rigged.

As fun as laughing at Trump is, out of respect for the PRE moderators posters should probably stop discussing US politics on this thread.

After all if it is closed where would we get to discuss Peter Duttons NSW Libs failing to enter their candidates in the local elections? And then there follow up effort to publicly name someone to review the party who hadn't even been asked and said no.

No worries at all if it upsets mods,

But is it Cant discuss world politics on a politics thread? Or cant flood it with untruths?

Maybe you seen something nasty i havnt?

apparently the story started when someone in Springfield claimed they saw a Mexican catching a duck in a public park.

that morphed online into Mexicans eating peoples cats and dogs.

trump took as fact and recounted on live international TV and was real time fact checked as untrue by the moderator who had spoke to the towns mayor,

and trump doubled down.

I reckon only the bottom 5th percentile of cognitive ability couldn't or wouldn't discern the lie and the dog whistle
Nah. I reckon he was watching an episode of The Simpsons, saw this guy on mention Springfield and thought it was an actual news report

1726044510602.jpeg

• Haha
I'm in GA, USA at the moment. Really surprised at how little care most people had about the debate. The amount of political apathy wasnt expected.

Most enjoyable part of the debate for me was Harris rattling Trump off script when she started on his rallies. Disappointed she didn't follow up with the size of his hands.

Reactions: 1 user

This is the politics thread?

Saw some of debate, Trump was slaughtered. Harris was well prepared, measured whilst Trump was rambling & flustered. Not sure it makes much difference to overall result but l think Trump will avoid another debate as he was that bad today.

I'm in GA, USA at the moment. Really surprised at how little care most people had about the debate. The amount of political apathy wasnt expected.

Most enjoyable part of the debate for me was Harris rattling Trump off script when she started on his rallies. Disappointed she didn't follow up with the size of his hands.
You staying there ?. If so good.