Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Agree, but it's the politics forum. Someone needs to be offended at every post. I chose Boomers for this one :)
That'd be right Balooga. Pick on the old farts coz there an easy not super tech savvy target. *smile* A hole, there's laws against generalising n dissin these days. I've I good mind to complain to Old Mate Knees n Elbows if I could only figure out how to text him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
That'd be right Balooga. Pick on the old farts coz there an easy not super tech savvy target. *smile* A hole, there's laws against generalising n dissin these days. I've I good mind to complain to Old Mate Knees n Elbows if I could only figure out how to text him.
No point. He’s too busy dealing with some old bugger’s tax complaint at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
No point. He’s too busy dealing with some old bugger’s tax complaint at the moment
Didn't realise Balooga was a tax expert. Miserable bugger should be offering to look after us old PRE techy luddites at a huuuuuge discount. Community service n all.

• Wow
Not Baloo …it’s the the PM dealing with the tax query.
No he aint . Albo is in Collie WA spruiking Dutton going to dud WA's GST. A lot of people believe in fairies & that the cow jumped over the moon. They also vote for Albo.

Not Baloo …it’s the the PM dealing with the tax query.
Haaarrgh. Old Mate Elbowskneesy would promise him a refund, tax him double, have no idea how he'd achieved that result but promise to engage in a deep n meaningful conversation with the treasurer and tax office to ensure that the correct outcome had been achieved regardless of how much angry shouting Tigaman engaged in.

Leaving a footy forum because Trump has publicly said he has a penchant for his daughter? Seriously get a grip.
Yeh, the post simply quoted what Trump actually said. It wasn't speculation. And he didn't make just one strange reference to his daughter, he made multiple.

It was just another example of Trump's warped view of things.

Reactions: 4 users
Oh he that lives in fear and dobs people in!! You hypocrite!! :p
I made a post about the US President thread being overwhelmed or spammed with so many pointless (and often baseless) videos/articles and it being kinda pointless.

I haven't sent any private messages to mods complaining about anyone. I have had some private message conversations with posters but no more.

You made a very poor taste post about Indians/Kamala (and one other person).

The main fears I hold invove religious extremism. Both Catholic & Muslim. Extreme beliefs are associated with intolerance and often violence. Funny you mention hypocrisy, religious belief and hypocrisy often go hand in glove.

Last edited:
Just got out of the shower & I hear a familiar voice on the radio. Yes it is that guy who was brought up in a council flat Albo on talk back radio. He waffles on how he is looking after WA especially the sheep the farmers whose balls he is cutting out.. Still waffling on how he respects all Australian but that is an untruth as he does not respect Dutton & his flock. Coming down to Rockingham later in the day to visit HMAS Stirling & talk up his nukes gazunders (Submarines). Do not miss TV news broadcast later in the day because your hero will be the star attraction.

Just got out of the shower & I hear a familiar voice on the radio. Yes it is that guy who was brought up in a council flat Albo on talk back radio. He waffles on how he is looking after WA especially the sheep the farmers whose balls he is cutting out.. Still waffling on how he respects all Australian but that is an untruth as he does not respect Dutton & his flock. Coming down to Rockingham later in the day to visit HMAS Stirling & talk up his nukes gazunders (Submarines). Do not miss TV news broadcast later in the day because your hero will be the star attraction.
Bring back minister for everything, "I don't hold a hose Morrison"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Interesting that despite a very poor performance from Albo, the polls haven't really shifted a lot in 2 and a quarter years. It just reinforces my view that Dutton is unelectable. It will probably be a Labor minority in 2025.

TODAY.jpg

Haaarrgh. Old Mate Elbowskneesy would promise him a refund, tax him double, have no idea how he'd achieved that result but promise to engage in a deep n meaningful conversation with the treasurer and tax office to ensure that the correct outcome had been achieved regardless of how much angry shouting Tigaman engaged in.
Had a phone call from delightful knowledgeable lady from Albury's ATO office today. The end result I am liable to pay more Tax as Chalmers removed the Middle Income Earners Tax Offset plus my Income from my Supers has soared since 2020. So all is well that ends well.

Had a phone call from delightful knowledgeable lady from Albury's ATO office today. The end result I am liable to pay more Tax as Chalmers removed the Middle Income Earners Tax Offset plus my Income from my Supers has soared since 2020. So all is well that ends well.

No, Chalmers did not remove the low and middle income tax offset, the LNP brought it in but only for a limited time. Now, I reckon they should have kept it, but the reason it ended is because the LNP introduced it for a limited time only. Why did the LNP government not introduce it without an end date? Who knows, maybe they were buying votes at the time.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
No, Chalmers did not remove the low and middle income tax offset, the LNP brought it in but only for a limited time. Now, I reckon they should have kept it, but the reason it ended is because the LNP introduced it for a limited time only. Why did the LNP government not introduce it without an end date? Who knows, maybe they were buying votes at the time.

DS
The Libs put a time limit on the low and middle income offset tax because they needed to be able to pay for the obscene stage 3 tax cuts that benefited the filthy rich.

• Angry
I made a post about the US President thread being overwhelmed or spammed with so many pointless (and often baseless) videos/articles and it being kinda pointless.

I haven't sent any private messages to mods complaining about anyone. I have had some private message conversations with posters but no more.

You made a very poor taste post about Indians/Kamala (and one other person).

The main fears I hold invove religious extremism. Both Catholic & Muslim. Extreme beliefs are associated with intolerance and often violence. Funny you mention hypocrisy, religious belief and hypocrisy often go hand in glove.
I was once called a terrorist sympathiser on this site and did not report it. I challenged it but did not report it.

The other poster you are referring to repeated it a few weeks when I said something he didn’t like. Again I did not report it. Must have been trolling around the Middle East conflict thread at some stage.

That fella has zero to complain about from any posters imo. He is actually one of the strangest posters I have come across on this site. I couldn’t work out sometimes if he was for real or deliberately taking the *smile*.

Last edited: