Squad for NAB Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Squad for NAB Round 1

A smart move to see where our second tier players go as well as experience for the newbies. For me seeing structres and potential is probably more important than the win.
I will be watching Friday morning UK time with interest.

UKTiger said:
A smart move to see where our second tier players go as well as experience for the newbies. For me seeing structres and potential is probably more important than the win.
I will be watching Friday morning UK time with interest.
No need take the older players over to WA at this time of the year.
Fremantle will rest there older players next week when they have to travel.

FitenFitenWin said:
1 Nick Vlastuin
5 Brandon Ellis
6 Shaun Grigg
7 Ben Lennon
11 Jake Batchelor
12 David Astbury
17 Daniel Rioli
21 Jacob Townsend
23 Kane Lambert
24 Ben Griffiths
25 Troy Chaplin
27 Sam Lloyd
29 Tyrone Vickery
30 Reece Conca
31 Oleg Markov
32 Corey Ellis
33 Kamdyn McIntosh
34 Liam McBean
35 Nathan Broad
36 Callum Moore
37 Connor Menadue
38 Steven Morris
40 Daniel Butler
41 Mabior Chol
43 Todd Elton
44 Adam Marcon
45 Jayden Short
46 Jason Castagna
47 Ivan Soldo

Happy with this lot!

Going to have to print this out so I can work out who is who.

Pretty excited to see Cholly, Rioli and Oleg.

And of course McJesus

Platinum member said:
McBean Moore and elton omitted from the squad

This will cause McMeltdown for some!

But, seriously, why wouldn't you use this game to blood Liam and Elton more?

leon said:

Mystifying. Maybe they're a better chance at home next week.

leon said:

Silly.
If he and Elton aren't blooded in these games when will they be????
Confined to the ressies forever!!!

keepa lids onit said:
Silly.
If he and Elton aren't blooded in these games when will they be????
Confined to the ressies forever!!!

Maybe the coaches don't rate them.

Was funny how Dwayne and his buddies had two goes at listing those not playing tonight for the Tiges but on neither occaission did it dawn on them that we were also missing the duel AA CHB .

Kaelan said:
Was funny how Dwayne and his buddies had two goes at listing those not playing tonight for the Tiges but on neither occaission did it dawn on them that we were also missing the duel AA CHB .

yep, was going to post that this morning

Have never seen Lambert as a best 22 , more of a squad player but was really concerned by his panicked disposal . Not sure of his clanger count but was doing his best Stevie Morris impersonation .

Kaelan said:
Derwayne is an idiot of the highest order. He claimed that Sam Lloyd wearing number 27 was a number change for him this season. Funny, I could have sworn he was running around for us wearing 27 last year.

The thing I don't get with yesterday's very young squad is the logic behind it. It makes it very hard to perform well when your side is so young which means it's very hard to judge performance.

I wonder why we don't have a more balanced side of experienced and inexperienced players.

Of best 22 we were missing Martin, Cotchin, Houli, Jack, Rance, Ivan, Deledio, Edwards, Miles among others.