Squad for NAB Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Squad for NAB Round 1

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
1 Nick Vlastuin
5 Brandon Ellis
6 Shaun Grigg
7 Ben Lennon
11 Jake Batchelor
12 David Astbury
17 Daniel Rioli
21 Jacob Townsend
23 Kane Lambert
24 Ben Griffiths
25 Troy Chaplin
27 Sam Lloyd
29 Tyrone Vickery
30 Reece Conca
31 Oleg Markov
32 Corey Ellis
33 Kamdyn McIntosh
34 Liam McBean
35 Nathan Broad
36 Callum Moore
37 Connor Menadue
38 Steven Morris
40 Daniel Butler
41 Mabior Chol
43 Todd Elton
44 Adam Marcon
45 Jayden Short
46 Jason Castagna
47 Ivan Soldo

Happy with this lot!

Will be good to have a look at a lot of these boys ie: Rioli, Townsend, Markov, McBean, Broad, Moore, Menadue, Butler, Chol, Elton, Marcon, Castagna, Short, Soldo.

No Maric or Hampson - guessing ruck duties will be shared by Soldo, Chol, Griff and Vickery?

Surprised A Moore not named?

BrisTiger24 said:
No Maric or Hampson - guessing ruck duties will be shared by Soldo, Chol, Griff and Vickery?

Not sure if he played in the scratch match either.

I hope someone who is watching the game can be our intrepid reporter keeping us updated from the ground.

Looks like Griff and Vickery to fight it out for that third tall forward slot.

BrisTiger24 said:

Not surprised at all. Gets injured sneezing

This is what this is all about, lets not go into melt down regarding the score,

How well has Lennon recovred. A 2nd pre season into Lambert, Menadue, C Ellis the slow but steady progress of Soldo and the slightly more bulked up McBean

Then thown in Rioli, Townsend, Markov, Broad, Moore, Butler, Chol, Marcon, Short, Castagna, and makes for interesting viewing. In essence a very strong VFL team is being put out there.

I hope a hand ful of these younger players cause massive selection headaches for Dimma and co. Genuine competition and depth is what will progress this club.

these guys are where our improvement will come from, Freo loading up means they get the chance to perform against men, who they will have to play in the season proper anyway.

yep, spot on without Lids, Martin, Ivan, Jack, Rance, Miles and a few others, this is a chance to see what the newbies, the 2nd and 3rd years kids in the wings can bring to the table. Not a lot of "dead wood" left a Punt Road, not saying every kid will be a champion or make the grade but its exciting to have an influx of fresh faces to see who can stand up.

Freo appear to have chosen a strong squad, will be good to see our next gen go up against Fyfe, Mundy, etc...