should tracy be sacked? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

should tracy be sacked?

should tracy be sacked? haha only a wind up.

• sacked.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • suspended for 15 weeks

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • cheese sanga

Votes: 26 28.9%

• Total voters
Baloo said:
anyone that was prepared to wait until the facts were out before joining the media/social media lynchmob did the right thing. There shouldn't be any beef with them.

...and to the 'free Dusty mob' before any facts were in? :)

Now we don't know the entire story yet here but any woman who falsely accused a man of violence or rape is pure scum.
Martin has been cleared of wrongdoing by the police here but this mud will stick to him regardless now for a long time and cost him plenty.
Where are his rights if she's put mayonnaise on her story?

Tigers of Old said:
Any woman who falsely accused a man of violence or rape is pure scum.
Martin has been cleared of wrongdoing by the police here but this mud will stick to him regardless now for a long time and cost him plenty.
Where are his rights if she's put mayonnaise on her story?

he can sue her if he wants.

if she's been spreading mayo then vulnerable women should take her to task also.

glantone said:
...and to the 'free Dusty mob' before any facts were in? :)

Not many of those, but equally as wrong but they won the toss so to speak.

What irked were the lynch mob who were labeling those who were calling for calm and patience as Neanderthals and what not. SJWs off the worst kind that in hindsight have probably done more damage to the DV cause than good.

LOL.

such indignation from those who wouldn't have the faintest clue what it will be like for "Tracey" now. Martin can and will continue to play good footy.

boofhead.

Carter said:
he can sue her if he wants.

if she's been spreading mayo then vulnerable women should take her to task also.

Yep.
Not that I am accusing this woman but only the worst kind of scum would embellish a story on such a sensitive and important issue because that helps nobody.

Carter said:
LOL.

such indignation from those who wouldn't have the faintest clue what it will be like for "Tracey" now. Martin can and will continue to play good footy.

boofhead.
Cmon carter. I like your posts but surely in your pure and holy life you've been pissed in a public environment?
Surely you have said something you regret. We've all been boofheads but luckily for you and me we haven't got tatts on our neck and aren't the most instantly recognized footy player in Melbourne.
Luckily for you and me we can fade into obscurity.

zgod said:
Cmon carter. I like your posts but surely in your pure and holy life you've been p!ssed in a public environment?
Surely you have said something you regret. We've all been boofheads but luckily for you and me we haven't got tatts on our neck and aren't the most instantly recognized footy player in Melbourne.
Luckily for you and me we can fade into obscurity.

yeah and then some :hihi

like i said on the other thread, people are quick to cobble together some "15 minutes of fame" thing from "Tracey".

why on earth would she want to get her mug in the news over this?

talk about bringing a world of pain down on your head. it doesn't wash with me.

more likely that she felt aggrieved but knew that the police option wasn't likely to end well.

more likely that Martin was being a prick.

never thought the police would pursue but let's not cut Tracey off here. we need to be part of a culture that backs women in by default.

But her mug was obscured. I agree she wasn't seeking fame.
But the evidence stacks up to say that she is a charlatan.
My gut feel is that she didn't make a statement to the cops because to make a false statement would land tracy in the clink.
Its over.
Dusty -10 Tracy 0

Carter said:
yeah and then some :hihi

like i said on the other thread, people are quick to cobble together some "15 minutes of fame" thing from "Tracey".

why on earth would she want to get her mug in the news over this?

talk about bringing a world of pain down on your head. it doesn't wash with me.

more likely that she felt aggrieved but knew that the police option wasn't likely to end well.

more likely that Martin was being a prick.

never thought the police would pursue but let's not cut Tracey off here. we need to be part of a culture that backs women in by default.
If someone has been threatened we should back anyone in regardless of genda, race or religion.

Why do you think that Tracey is the reincarnation of Mother Teresa? Females have a nasty side to them as well. There are prisons full of them. Why shouldn't we be sceptical about her motives in all of this. All evidence points to her story being not quite right.

Smoking Aces said:
If someone has been threatened we should back anyone in regardless of genda, race or religion.

Why do you think that Tracey is the reincarnation of Mother Teresa? Females have a nasty side to them as well. There are prisons full of them. Why shouldn't we be sceptical about her motives in all of this. All evidence points to her story being not quite right.

because for every Tracey there are 100 others who don't come forward when they should, Aces.

i'm happy to cop the odd vindictive liar if it means others get the help they ain't getting now.

the police probably got it right. but our perception of Tracey is overly suspicious and has been from the start.

it is entirely possible that no one lied. that there were degrees of severity and it fell short of what the police required.

Carter said:
because for every Tracey there are 100 others who don't come forward when they should, Aces.

i'm happy to cop the odd vindictive liar if it means others get the help they ain't getting now.

the police probably got it right. but our perception of Tracey is overly suspicious and has been from the start.

it is entirely possible that no one lied. that there were degrees of severity and it fell short of what the police required.
Possibly. But i reckon she lied.
I was suspicious soon as she went to the media rather than the cops.
What irked me was dusty being labelled all manner of things with only one very enhanced story. Sadly the media chewed him up.
Funny and dark as it appears. Dusty is the victim here :hihi

Carter said:

Unfortunately facts aren't always available. They are in this circumstance it seems.
Whilst women should feel that they can come forward, men also deserve the basic right to innocence before guilt.
Something that has sadly been lost on many here.

Tigers of Old said:
Unfortunately facts aren't always available. They are in this circumstance it seems.
Whilst women should feel that they can come forward, men also deserve the basic right to innocence before guilt.
Something that has sadly been lost on many here.

this will blow over for Dusty ToO. in the fullness of time.

if he pulls his bloody head in :hihi

Tigers of Old said:
Yep.
Not that I am accusing this woman but only the worst kind of scum would embellish a story on such a sensitive and important issue because that helps nobody.

The part in this that needs to be considered ToO is the original suggestions that she was pressured by 7 to tell her story to the camera. To be honest Tracey may have feared Ch7 more than she ever did Dusty!

Carter said:
this will blow over for Dusty ToO. in the fullness of time.

if he pulls his bloody head in :hihi
Will tracey be booed in her workplace?
Hardly. No doubt shw will be championed around the water cooler. :p

Carter said:

No, it is entirely clear from the police findings that Tracey lied and no criminal offence occurred.

zgod said:
Will tracey be booed in her workplace?
Hardly. No doubt shw will be championed around the water cooler. :p

i know you're being light hearted zgod but there is the matter of her self-esteem. if she ain't lying and really felt threatened she's been left with nuttin'.