Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON

Dyer Disciple said:
I know, and their are plenty that want to bemoan the past but hell let's just get on with the future please. I beseech you kind sir!

I agree ( but you can't help one being a LITTLE battle weary)

tigertim said:
I agree ( but you can't help one being a LITTLE battle weary)

We all succumb at some point true, it's a tough road we are on.. :hihi

I think being a Richmond supporter is the best test of the human soul!

Dyer Disciple said:

I think it also tests the mental ability for happiness... sometimes... just have to remember it is just a game... isn't it ? :help

Dyer Disciple said:

Amen brother. Its the ultimate. Just shows what good people we are.

Dyer Disciple said:

And at least it drives us to drink.

Azza said:
Dermot has said he was just too young emotionally when he was with us. He needed the break to find a bit of maturity.

maybe it's just me, but Dermie has seem to go soft on us now.

Tiger74 said:
For a Richmond fan SP you really get a lot wrong about your own club

A rebuild started under Wallace with the much publicized aim of contesting a flag in 2011

that rebuild failed as most the players who were expected to support it failed (i.e. Hughes, Schulz, McMahon, Meyer, Pattison, JON, etc.....).

As such, the ultimate failure of this rebuild combined with the retirements of our vets last year means we had to start all over again.

So the current rebuild is about 6 months old.

I'm starting to think that SP is TW.

none. Petersons case is different. The other three are fringe players at best. The might improve to the point of holding down a spot in a good side, but they'll never be integral. There are 2 sorts of players, integral players and mid-low tier ones that do a job for the team, easily replaceable players. We just don't have enough integral players.

None, repeat none of the players weve jettisoned will 'bite us one the bum' FCS. Peterson could possibly become a star, which is just bad luck and the way circumstances work out.

why is everyone so worried about the fact peterson didnt feel like he belonged?

it can happen anywhere in any type of job or school... so i dont understand why there is so much of a big deal put on this when i have heard other players say they feel they belonged straight away

Anyone hear that flog Walls last night going on about how Patto now "gets to get the best out of himself at Stkilda" and continued to go on about it. Then Patto proceeded to have 8 touches and 1 behind in a team that won by 100+ points. God that guy is an idiot.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Just a game, but was better than both C.Cornes and Tredrea who looked older than ever before.

Tredrea is apparently talking about playing in 2011. On what I saw, he is going to struggle to see out this season.

Hope people are watching Raines tonight especially those that have been bagging the Tiges recently for letting him go. He is putting every reason why we got rid of him on display tonight - terrible disposal.

And Schulzy, missed a sitter as was his wont in the latter years.

GEDS1 said:
Hope people are watching Raines tonight especially those that have been bagging the Tiges recently for letting him go. He is putting every reason why we got rid of him on display tonight - terrible disposal.

Agreed. Looked back to the Raines we know.

yeah watched Raines last week against foots. Like Daffy in some ways, gets the ball but doesn't really do any damage and stuffs up a lot. Big knock is that he cannot turn, straight line runner only. Can't be like that these days. If you could kick long and with pinpoint accuracy maybe, but he can't. Depth player.