Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON

Reading some of the earlier posts about player development.

Richmond needs confidence. Look at the changes that Jim Steynes has wrought at Melbourne.

Eventually you can change the attitude and the place changes.

Richmond's issue is the club and the baggage it carries around. All players recruited can obviously play football. You basically don't get the chance unless you are good enough.

So they can play the game. It is confidence that makes teams great. Confidence plus team discipline.

So Richmond players don't have confidence and without confidence in yourself its hard to have it in the team.

I've been doing Kinesiology http://www.kinesiology.com.au/whatiskin.htm and its answered the questions and found out where the problems first started.

Ask all the players when did the self doubt start. PRobably all will answer, when they came to Richmond.