Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Xerri was pretty average until they didn’t have any other options. Ryan seems incapable of taking steps forward. Maybe if Nank’s unavailable for the season.
Or he was average until his body filled out at 25. Which coincided with them moving on Goldstein.

I have been disappointed with his body language and half-hearted efforts this year.

Having said that, he’s worth persisting with. Let’s see what he got when he becomes a man

Reactions: 1 user
I have been disappointed with his body language and half-hearted efforts this year.

Having said that, he’s worth persisting with. Let’s see what he got when he becomes a man
Don’t have much choice, now we’ve committed to him for 3 more years.

we can rebuild him,stronger faster,bionic hand............................
sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Outside of the bloke at
Decca records who turned down signing The Beatles, the RFC person who signed Ryan to three more years is the stupidest person to walk the face of the earth. Ryan has now gone past Sean Hampson as the worst big man in the history of the club.

Reactions: 1 users
Outside of the bloke at
Decca records who turned down signing The Beatles, the RFC person who signed Ryan to three more years is the stupidest person to walk the face of the earth. Ryan has now gone past Sean Hampson as the worst big man in the history of the club.
Richard Lounder surely.

Reactions: 1 users