Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

The Filth after being 2 and zip, have lost 3 games on the bounce, got to love that.

March premiers once again:banana:rotfl1:rotfl2:mhihi

Reactions: 4 users
Brisbane have no chance of winning the flag..no chance
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: 1 user
those Mason Cox goggles must make everything seem like its 10cm away from where it really is?
What's galling is this big spud's only game of note was against us in the 2018 Prelim:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I think Cox is great for the game. The game has gone to *smile* with rule changes etc. With Cox playing it brings comedy and clumsiness into the picture. Must see car crash type stuff. He needs to wear clown pants to put icing on the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Umps now yelling OUTSIDE 5 when the player steps back 1m from the mark.

yep,

I missed the rule change, where 'stand' became an auto-arbitrary 5m penalty?

what kind of clown 2 bob billion dollar outfit,

makes up *smile* rules that ruin the game,

then lets them evolve into something completely different in a few games?

Id like to tattoo 'rules are rules' across Steve Hockings face in huge gothic letters, in Hi-Viz, glow in the dark, radioactive ink

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I think Cox is great for the game. The game has gone to *smile* with rule changes etc. With Cox playing it brings comedy and clumsiness into the picture. Must see car crash type stuff. He needs to wear clown pants to put icing on the cake

great call.

the game has become a circus,

everyone wins a 5 metre prize. Arms out gets you the jackpot.

Cox in clown pants and x-ray goggles and a bag of sea-monkeys would be Hall of Fame stuff for being in the spirit of the game.

Patrick Dangerfield can drink cooking wine from the bottle for breakfast, in an asbestos caravan.

as a failed tiger tamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users