Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

Bevo, like Simpson, only survive due to their little buffer of 1 recent flag, but for Bevo, time's definitely up now.

The Dog ferals are snaaaaaarling.

Reactions: 1 users
English is a very average ruckman, he only plays well against us

If there's a player struggling to get a contract just wait til they play us

I got really fed up with the regular assistance from the Dumps for several Bummers' goals. Thought the fix was in early, and from there the dogs capitulated quickly as they usually do when subjected to real onfield and scoreboard pressure.

So I switched off.
I figure the AFL intervention was probably motivated by not wanting to lose their frustrated and deluded Bummers' followers. a hopeful and expanding membership over last few years, this early for another wasted season. Got to keep at least a smidgin of delusion up until post mid-year bye.

It was pretty obvious IMO. Frees 21/15 for the Dons. But how many for easy goals, especially early when it was a contest.

Edit: Langford a particular favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I got really fed up with the regular assistance from the Dumps for several Bummers' goals. Thought the fix was in early, and from there the dogs capitulated quickly as they usually do when subjected to real onfield and scoreboard pressure.

So I switched off.
I figure the AFL intervention was probably motivated by not wanting to lose their frustrated and deluded Bummers' followers. a hopeful and expanding membership over last few years, this early for another wasted season. Got to keep at least a smidgin of delusion up until post mid-year bye.

It was pretty obvious IMO. Frees 21/15 for the Dons. But how many for easy goals, especially early when it was a contest.
Yep, players end up demoralised and lose motivation/confidence therin losing momentum spurring on confidence in the opposition...

Reactions: 1 users
Ha ha, sucked in throw dogs. What a bunch of cheating throwing staging frauds.

Bevo is such an average coach. Amazing finals series in 2016, that pre finals bye was the bonus that helped them win that first final.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep, players end up demoralised and lose motivation/confidence therin losing momentum spurring on confidence in the opposition...
Exactly. It doesn't take much; a few umpire interventions easily affects a match. Even just one; look at the denial/reversal of Tom Lynch's goal in that final. That's all it took for Brisvegas to get their chance and Joey fluked one in the goal square. Game over.

Never any accountability for that decision.

Reactions: 5 users
Bevo talks bulltish. Libba 'tripped over something, he's fine'....bs. Only Parish noticed it and none of his teammates. This is gonna be a 'please explain' to them.

Reactions: 1 user
Didnt Stringer love lining up Libba.
Am i right that Libba was one of the teammates that had the rift with Jakey which led to him leaving the dogs?