Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

JUH's last goal looked like it was a behind, I've had a few though

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
JUH's last goal looked like it was a behind, I've had a few though
I’ve had a couple too but that was a definite point. No, it didn’t hit the post (which is why it was reviewed) , it was clearly wrong side of the post.

Interesting to see that the Dogs have The "Helmet, Alex Keath, Harmes and Rory Lobb in the 2's.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought so too, at first glance. But once it was replayed a few times it was definitely a goal.
Not sure about that, from the camera behind the goals the ball disappeared as it passed the goal post on the wrong side. I reckon a point, but don’t really care that much, just highlights how bad the goal umpires are.

In all seriousness how does Oskar Baker get a game?
Who's the 18 for Footscary, he has been BOG for Essendon

Interesting to see that the Dogs have The "Helmet, Alex Keath, Harmes and Rory Lobb in the 2's.
used macrae as sub the other week, Dale this week, subbed off Sanders twice so far... crazy Bevo should be sacked

Reactions: 1 user