Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

20 frees to 8? Just wondering if we will ever see that stat in our favour?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Frees Giants 9 Saints 20
Umps tried real hard for a Saints win

Reactions: 2 users
Frees Giants 9 Saints 20
Umps tried real hard for a Saints win
Saints seem to do quite well with the Umps.

Especially against the RFC at the Dump . especially within their forward 50 too..

Especially Max King

Reactions: 1 user
How fortunate for the Blues they get to play Giants next week without Sam Taylor ........................................

Saints :rotfl2

Wont win many games playing 1 good qtr a game, umps or no umps
Saints were lucky to catch us when we were ravaged by injury...and got a narrow win. Then they play the Giants who lose Taylor early and Coniglio and nearly sneak a win.

They are a well drilled, yet mediocre side.

Reactions: 3 users
Saints were lucky to catch us when we were ravaged by injury...and got a narrow win. Then they play the Giants who lose Taylor early and Coniglio and nearly sneak a win.

They are a well drilled, yet mediocre side.
Leo chortle.gif

• Haha
Softest of frees to you guessed it Curnow for block and kicks goal
Well done umps keepin Cartoon in it

Reactions: 2 users
It's so obvious the Blues are the new flavour of the year with the AFL. Will get an armchair ride to a Grand Final

Cows in it behind by 4 points. 5 mins left. I'm waiting for the flog loving call to save Cartoon.