Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

used macrae as sub the other week, Dale this week, subbed off Sanders twice so far... crazy Bevo should be sacked

Crazy Bevo for sure. Drops players like Dale and Daniel to play complete duds like O'Donnell, Baker and Bramble. Bevo's gone fully nuts IMO with some of his squad selections. Also, if its true that they wanted Naughton to play back and he's refused then he's not in control of his team. The tail should never wag the dog.

Reactions: 2 users
Vitas been ordinary this year.

Jamara taken the number one mantle so far this season.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s an AFL directive for all the reviews it’s not goal umps fault
Goal umpires can still make a call. Even the AFL approved commentators (and I use that term loosely) are having a crack about the review system. Review it during the ad break.

Dogs could be in trouble if what BT's saying about Libba is true. Concussed and playing?