Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

Fun while it lasted. Not kicking a goal for a whole qtr is a worry. Don't think we are mature enough to put together a whole game yet.

Physiological egde at half time.... it something to work with considering Freo came hard at us...... C'Mon TIGZ

Tigers of Old said:
Axle leading possession getter to HT.
Providing a huge differnce round the contests. We are in big trouble if he runs out of puff in the second half.

Fighting Fury said:
how are the Chimp and Axe going?
Both very good IMO. Axl very clever in close and always run a direct line while chimp is working hard but still seems a little bit off the pace.

ok thats our one quarter where we do nothing... we r still in the game.. WE will win boys!!!!

Roar Fury said:
Physiological egde at half time.... it something to work with considering Freo came hard at us...... C'Mon TIGZ
Reckon they have the bigger bodies

Roar Fury said:

By the looks of Nahas' groin we don't have the physiological edge.

some better signs this week.

Edwards and Nason superb - along with others in the tackling and harassing.

Deledio, Foley and Martin all good.

Absolutely fantastic player Foley.

Really impressed with our midfield work. Good inside stuff by Chimp and Martin, few good things by Collins as well . Deledio absolutely dominating
It's probably the best 1/2 I've seen by our midfield in years.

*smile* noes what is going on with our point kick ins though. Disgraceful organisation. Even Jacko can see it.

ROLLS ROYCE said:
Both very good IMO. Axl very clever in close and always run a direct line while chimp is working hard but still seems a little bit off the pace.

thanks RR...no access to foxtel...

evo said:
Absolutely fantastic player Foley.

Really impressed with our midfield work. Good inside stuff by Chimp and Martin, few good things by Collins as well . Deledio absolutely dominating
It's probably the best 1/2 I've seen by our midfield in years.

*smile* noes what is going on with our point kick ins though. Disgraceful organisation. Even Jacko can see it.
Yeh, kicks ins kiling us. Lids just booting it long but always to a 2 or 3 on one not in favour of us. surely we have some sort of gameplan for kicks ins.

IMHO too many handballs getting us into trouble, apart from the usual horrible turnovers. Provided we can see out the game, not without a chance of not getting done by over 50 points tonight.