Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

Bunnerz said:
reminds me of the adeliade match of last year, going so hard at it early but could not reatin it and lost by about 38pts.

not sure if we can do this for 4 quarters but hope so

prediction freo by 52......

seems like we were going 100% and freo 50%
have to be up more than 18pts at half time imo

Let's hope this prediction goes the same way your Coburg one did. Box Hill by 77pts after just one quarter? Well done Nostradamus...

How was the country footy, by the way?

Great 1st quarter by the tiges. We are doing all the 1%ers for the first time this year and it is showing on the scoreboard. Mind you the dockers should of kicked four easy goals from in front but what the hell. Keep it up tigers.

Freo will lift in the 2nd,, mark my words,, its how we cope with them stepping up a gear... under wallace,, 3-4 goal leads where gone in no time becuase we simply had no gear to go up or didnt hava a game plan to cope.

yes i hope we can keep this up..i just need to enjoy a game of tiger football for a change...dont we all?? but what ive seen in this quater proved that we can play...
we need to keep plenty of foward line pressure...damn we could use that tough nut connors right now..

im very impressed by vickery,that must be his best quater of senior football yet...

tambling did some nice things and is suited down foward..

nahas looked great

collins to

and martin and cotchin are pure a grade

skybeau said:
Let's hope this prediction goes the same way your Coburg one did. Box Hill by 77pts after just one quarter? Well done Nostradamus...

How was the country footy, by the way?

haha yes i was shocked with that, the country game was actually 77pt defeat but the quality was pretty good

geee in 45 seconds od the 2nd we have made as many error as we made all the 1st.

just a glitch Richmond.. keep running..

on radio so no vision How is Rance going where is he playing?

Re: We are certs

going to bed to listen to it, will check this post in the morning :cutelaugh

pressure in on..freo have come back at us..it will be very very interesting to see if we have the metal to stand up during the next 10 to 15 minutes...we gotta keep taking them on