Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

I hate the term scoreboard pressure, but at the moment, we have it and they do not, no matter how the game is being played

DID YOU JUST SEE THAT 50M LEFT FOOT KICK TO RIEWOLDT BY MARTIN. OMG THAT GOT ME EXCITED.

Martin through traffic, hits Jack on the hooters. Brillant stuff.

Jack goal. Everyone is going pretty well.

Barnzy said:
DID YOU JUST SEE THAT 50M LEFT FOOT KICK TO RIEWOLDT BY MARTIN. OMG THAT GOT ME EXCITED.
he has class written all over him barnzy..

:) ;) :D :clap :spin :hihi :rofl...we can play football...we can play #@!$%^ great fooyball
very impressed by martin..vickery..nahas..delideo...newman...rance,,,,cousins has been great to

arlobill said:
:) ;) :D :clap :spin :hihi :rofl...we can play football...we can play #@!$%^ great fooyball
very impressed by martin..vickery..nahas..delideo...newman...rance,,,,cousins has been great to
i just hope we remember this if the game turns

Like the Melbourne game, only our turnovers are keeping them in it.

reminds me of the adeliade match of last year, going so hard at it early but could not reatin it and lost by about 38pts.

not sure if we can do this for 4 quarters but hope so

prediction freo by 52......

seems like we were going 100% and freo 50%
have to be up more than 18pts at half time imo

Great to see Nahas finally being played in the Forward Pocket :clap :clap :clap :clap

Gee ive been impressed by Vickery - for a 2nd year ruckman up against Sandilands - he has been superb. Collins looks to be regaining some touch also

Adding Axe in the centre might be the reason for this, but Simmo still a liability.

btoz_01 said:
Great to see Nahas finally being played in the Forward Pocket :clap :clap :clap :clap

Took long enough, no more of this midfield nonsense for Robin

Pommell said:
Gee ive been impressed by Vickery - for a 2nd year ruckman up against Sandilands - he has been superb. Collins looks to be regaining some touch also

Great to hear for Tyrone, go you good thing