Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

Barnzy said:
McGuane turns it over and costs us a shot on goal. What a surprise. Sooner we weed him out of this team the better.

Must be that sleeping pill side effect.

Shouldn't have dropped Morton. We've kicked to virtually no-one free inside 50.

Great pressure just cannot get that last kick inside 50.

Nahas, great forward pressure. Looking like the player from 2009. Two to the small forward and involved in everything.

gee we are geeing all the frees,, so many inside 50's BADLY laking a big man to make a contest...

Nahas just slotted our 3rd..

3 goals no nil now.... mmmmmmm

Rance kicking for goal gives me nightmares! Very weird run-up and ball drop.

Gets his 2nd though. :eek:

Deledio playing well off half back, linking very well.

Good pressure from tambling, gets Rance a goal because he puts his head over the ball.

Forward 50 attack on the ball is outstanding. The ball is not slingshoting out.

Another to Rance because of his attack on the ball.

SCOOP said:
Deledio playing well off half back, linking very well.

Good pressure from tambling, gets Rance a goal because he puts his head over the ball.

Forward 50 attack on the ball is outstanding. The ball is not slingshoting out.

Another to Rance because of his attack on the ball.
wish this was the last comment of tonights game

Costly turnovers. If Freo fire up and we keep making school grade errors like that kick-out we will lose easily. Must keep effort up though.