Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

I like Rance up forward. Down back. Nope.

Must have been doing what I done as a junior, play like turds down back to get a gig somewhere else.

thejinx said:
Only positives I can think of tonight have been Nahas, Collins and Foley's excellent return back to senior footy.

Got another positive. McPhee doesn't play for us. :hihi

Tackling was good.

We didn't give in, we didn't get smashed.

wayne said:
Rance has been good.

Rance's endeavour has been good, but that's about it. 3 goals from 3 free kicks. Needs to learn to put two hands in the air when he tries to mark the ball.

Haven't been impressed with Vickery. But he's still young, and he's tall, so he's got a few more years worth of excuses in the bag.

Have to be our best result for the season so far. At last we did not lose by 50 something points....thanks to the wayward kicking by Freo.

39 against Freo at Subi. I reckon most of us would have accepted it if it was offered before the game.

graystar1 said:
Have to be our best result for the season so far. At last we did not lose by 50 something points....thanks to the wayward kicking by Freo.

Looking at the 39 pt margin yes, but we should have been trounced.

Tonight was no better than any of our other games.

graystar1 said:

Percentage boosting honourable loss was it - Rnd 5 - mmmm?

Baloo said:
39 against Freo at Subi. I reckon most of us would have accepted it if it was offered before the game.

Their inaccuracy in front of goals and the fact we got about 7 or 8 of our goals from free kicks flatters the scoreline. Freo should've won by 70+. They had 37 shots on goal - 15.22.

geee what positives can we take out of tonights game???
NAHAS.....YES..excelent
VICKERY..YES..
RANCE...YEP
MARTIN OF COURSE...

UMMMM..,,plenty if negatives..
delideo and cotchin..bad turnovers
tambling ..useless as eva
simmo....same
reiwoldt..somehing up..utterly hopeless
tuck...
mcgunna can be good,but a bloody idiot at times

thejinx said:
Looking at the 39 pt margin yes, but we should have been trounced.

Tonight was no better than any of our other games.

Exactly. A flogging after 1/4 time.

The undisciplined, poorly skilled Tigers were on display yet again.