Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Don’t know what to wish for

Saints win , the Gold Coast pick is better assuming we get it

Blues win freo is out regardless and we could get consecutive first round picks from them 8/9

I think I want blues to win , keep that free pick low as possible some

Bets of all is Saints win, and Port win. Sure that means Carlton make finals, but better for draft picks, though it would be awesome to finish the season with Carlton 9th, Pies 10th and Bombers 11th

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Some low life in the Carlton cheersquad has thrown a bottle of water at the goal umpire causing him to bleed. What an absolutely disgraceful act.
Bloody scumbag, sooking cos they're not getting the frees they normally get when Harry & Charlie get on their free ride. Imagine if Richmond fans resorted to this when we don't get enough frees!

Reactions: 4 users
Some low life in the Carlton cheersquad has thrown a bottle of water at the goal umpire causing him to bleed. What an absolutely disgraceful act.
worst supporters in the league on every level

Reactions: 1 users
People have short memories.
The hard steel beer cans getting tossed on the ground every week in the late 70's and 80's at Victoria Park and Moorabbin.

Reactions: 1 user