Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

People have short memories.
The hard steel beer cans getting tossed on the ground every week in the late 70's and 80's at Victoria Park and Moorabbin.
I remember Lou having a rant about it on WWoS once, saying he had friends who went to the football and didn’t even drink, then Neil Roberts said ‘What do they throw, Lou? Thermoses?’

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Bets of all is Saints win, and Port win. Sure that means Carlton make finals, but better for draft picks, though it would be awesome to finish the season with Carlton 9th, Pies 10th and Bombers 11th
No doubt

But saints win freo win is not good

Saints Carlton draw also very bad

Reactions: 1 user
Ffs BT doesn't know the difference between Dow and Mason Wood.

Guy just shouldn't be calling games.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't see the Aints losing this. Only hope for Cartoon is for Freo to lose at home.....why start it at 6:00pm????

Just read the frees in last nights Geelong v WCE at GMHBA stadium. 27-9. Guess who’s favour?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users