Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Thunder and lightning coming towards Ballarat now. Just 11 minutes left....play the game and don't stop.

Reactions: 1 user
a lot of high-contact calls in Dogs/Giants game

Ok Dogs. Time to show the Dorks reality. Wipe them out of the EF.
Hawks will beat them. Reckon the Hawks will go deep in the finals. Good chance to win the whole thing. Very very open this year. Very ordinary standard for teams at the top.

Hawks will beat them. Reckon the Hawks will go deep in the finals. Good chance to win the whole thing. Very very open this year. Very ordinary standard for teams at the top.
They will lose by a goal in the preliminary final and they go back to the Hawthorn we all know next year.

Go Saints, a goal after the siren for a 1 point win would be heavenly.

Reactions: 2 users
Surprises me how many players go "outside 5" but still act like they have to "stand"

Reactions: 2 users
The Paper Bag fans a re up and about, to be expected I suppose with a free kick count of 1-9 :rotfl2

• Haha
Don’t know what to wish for

Saints win , the Gold Coast pick is better assuming we get it

Blues win freo is out regardless of port game and we could get consecutive first round picks from them 8/9

I think I want blues to win , keep that freo pick low as possible

Last edited:
Some low life in the Carlton cheersquad has thrown a bottle of water at the goal umpire causing him to bleed. What an absolutely disgraceful act.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users