Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Cameron is the best trade in a long time. Has enabled the Cats to stay in it.
Yep.. sickening to watch them compete once again. These chumps snagged one in ‘22 and may well snag another this year - it’s that open. I hate them but have to admire their ability to stay in the hunt every year.

Reactions: 1 users
Geelong. Top 4 again. Ffs....knew this would happen when Nobet Pays bet on them to miss the 8 a few weeks ago.

Don't drop this one Port you bunch of duds !

Got home from our game and saw some of the 3rd qtr of the Swans game

It seemed like every Sydney player could direct 40-50 chip passes direct to a team mate and when they kick long it’s “proper long”
And I mean all of them - didn’t matter who had the ball - they were good kicks

The contrast with our blokes yesterday was stark - with (in general) our blokes just not having the ability to kick the distance - let along to properly hit a target unless it was the barely 15m chip after a 15 second wait

Let’s make sure these draft picks of ours are used to select kids with proper kicking skills

Reactions: 2 users
Tipped Giants until I see Ash Daniel’s and Bedford Out!

Dogs no excuses should win if they are serious although non sterile environment at the RAT will even out things

Strong breeze, GW have it first, can Dogs markologists take over in Q2? Pretty even contest so far.

Imagine all the sewerage coming out of Princes Park if they don't play finals.
Go Away Pink GIF by Hacklock

Reactions: 1 user
Cadman after siren kicks ridiculous goal from the boundary, lobbed it high with P-wedge and watched the wind grab it and pull it through the goals.

Mars stadium looks like it’d be a fun afternoon at the footy, a bit old school suburban like venue.

If they are prepared to play games at Ballarat why can't we play games at Kevin Bartlett reserve???

• Haha