Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

29 to 22 at half time.

The AFL certainly getting their Dusty moments and improving the spectacle of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
12-4 free kicks in favour of bummers. It’s like a Richmond game. Wonder if they will even up free kicks in second half or will swannies continue to be ignored. Soooo many throws, so many holds and ridiculous free kicks paid (eg deliberate oob, 50m penalties, incidental high contact have all been paid so far tonight for one side only.). I really do fear for the game. I will be not be renewing myALF membership at year’s end after 30 odd years - corrupt, self. Adulating bunch of wan.ers have ruined the game.
Heeney is being held at every stoppage he is at and it’s just being let go.
Staggering

Reactions: 1 user
By the sounds of it I'm glad we decided to have a family movie night with the kids.

Reactions: 1 user
Has the AFL changed the name of the rule, from Incorrect Disposal to Dropping the ball?

Why are the umpires not paying incorrect disposal when a player who is in control of the ball is tackled and the ball is stripped out?

The umpires are very selective on when they apply the rule tonight.

I have seen so many incorrect disposals not payed tonight.

How many in a row to the Ducks? Good to see. Blood pressure Bummers....call the ambulances....

Pepper Scott is a genius, his high possession, chipping the ball around is really working.

Haaaaaaa lolz Stringer haaaaaaaaaa

Let's all laugh at Essendon! Again! Haaaaaaa

• Haha
The Package....huh...huh....misses a sitter. This team seriously reminds me of us in the 90s....really bad.

Hang in there BBgun, it'll get better again one day. It's a lot easier n more fun hanging a bit of footy *smile* on someone way up the other end of the computer line. If I give my Bloosers missus any grief she hits me when I'm nappin n makes my dinner taste dodgy so I've kinda gotta tip toe around the house at the moment.
Arsenic has an almond flavour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Brad Scott sporting the flop sweat beautifully that quarter.

• Haha
With all respect to Josh and the Caddy family, I hope Nate turns out a hack.

• Haha
How was the look on Pepper Scott's face then, it was like he had pepper up his nose and in his eyes.

• Haha