Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Frees Bummers 11 Swans 3
Umps doing all they can to get Bummers win

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Brad Scott stands up at the presser earlier in the week heaping praise on Heppell like he's the second-coming of Christ ... then doesn't even play him.

Culturally that stinks to high Heaven. It's not entirely the same, but I remember when Carlton left Brad Fisher stranded on 99 games. With the season shot to bits at that stage, they couldn't have given him just one more game? 100 gets your name on the locker FFS.

Then you get the other extreme where Essendon carried Fletcher to 400 for years.
It's a disgrace.
Heppell couldve jumped ship when they got busted.
He stayed loyal and that's the thanks he gets.
Scott shouldve been over ruled from others at the club.
Just proves how bad *smile* are.

Reactions: 2 users
This game is boring. I'm off to watch the grass grow even though it doesn't grow much at night.

The comp's so-called benchmark has three goals in a half against a trash outfit.

Bin the finals series with no premier awarded. Nobody deserves it this year - they're all garbage.

It'd be the most Hawthorn thing ever for them to Bradbury a flag with the way all the supposed 'contenders' are travelling.

Reactions: 2 users
They need to put an asterisk next to this years premier. The competition all round is putrid.

Reactions: 1 users
Longest flag drought in the club's 160-year history - with the 1947-68 drought the previous record. So the current dry spell has had that surpassed by eight years.

Next year it stretches to 30. Yikes.
Hang in there BBgun, it'll get better again one day. It's a lot easier n more fun hanging a bit of footy *smile* on someone way up the other end of the computer line. If I give my Bloosers missus any grief she hits me when I'm nappin n makes my dinner taste dodgy so I've kinda gotta tip toe around the house at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
12-4 free kicks in favour of bummers. It’s like a Richmond game. Wonder if they will even up free kicks in second half or will swannies continue to be ignored. Soooo many throws, so many holds and ridiculous free kicks paid (eg deliberate oob, 50m penalties, incidental high contact have all been paid so far tonight for one side only.). I really do fear for the game. I will be not be renewing myALF membership at year’s end after 30 odd years - corrupt, self. Adulating bunch of wan.ers have ruined the game.

Reactions: 1 user