Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

You have three very recent flags to fall back on.

I've been wearing s*** for decades, signing up every year, turning up through flogging after flogging (including last Sunday), travelled interstate to support time and again, bought into every false dawn and been heavily let down as many times. Merchandise, memberships, tickets, functions, you name it - in the past year alone, I reckon I've tipped in at least 5k to the joint.

This ain't up to the fans this time around. We've held up our end. I'm sitting this weekend out.
Welcome to the world of a Richmond supporter 1983-2016.

Reactions: 3 users
Bummers will win this and Ducks will go out in straight sets. They've gone completely dumb.

Did you hear Caldwell got a 4 yr extension??

BT and Brayshaw will remind us 100 times tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Flogs loving the Bummers. Even if they win tonight, the best will be the slaughter at the Gabba next week.

Wow, 50 for that. Players get held all the time on the mark. Consistency issue as always.

Good to see Bombers wasting their opportunities again 20 inside 50s to 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
For a full forward, McDonald is a very ordinary set shot.
He reminds me of Johnny Butcher.
Butcher by name Butcher by foot

Bloody hell.

Dyson Heppell doesn't get a farewell game in Melbourne.
Brad Scott stands up at the presser earlier in the week heaping praise on Heppell like he's the second-coming of Christ ... then doesn't even play him.

Culturally that stinks to high Heaven. It's not entirely the same, but I remember when Carlton left Brad Fisher stranded on 99 games. With the season shot to bits at that stage, they couldn't have given him just one more game? 100 gets your name on the locker FFS.

Then you get the other extreme where Essendon carried Fletcher to 400 for years.

Reactions: 9 users