Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

In lieu of our wonderful Year I am getting great enjoyment death riding all the Vic teams.
Needed Shockers to get up and would have been perfect.
What a round.

Reactions: 7 users
In lieu of our wonderful Year I am getting great enjoyment death riding all the Vic teams.
Needed Shockers to get up and would have been perfect.
What a round.
Just looked at the ladder and it's up to the Shockers to win 1 of last 2 games (at GWS and home to Port) otherwise if the Scum beat the Paddle Pops and Snowbourne at the G in last 2, they could just sneak into 8th.

Reactions: 1 user
Can I get a draw for Hawks and Carlton?

Keep Essendon's hopes up a little longer?

It's Penderbury, he's played 400 games n can do whatever he likes, especially teaching the maggots how to do their jobs properly.
Absolute rot, TM. Why is he so privileged and given such preferential treatment? Hardly pinged his whole career and given frees for the most minor infringements? A protected species who thinks he's entitled to question, advice and influence the umpires. Unless captain, has no more right to be doing this than any other player.
So tell us why he's allowed? Just another AFL inequity and BS hypocrisy.
He's just like Buckley when he played - a figjam - l'm special because I'm a distinguished, superior player ... for the skunks.
And he's only trying to influence those 'maggots' further in his team's favour, not on general, fair-minded adjudication for all teams.

Last edited:
McStay takes another mark on the wing. **** it would be good if we played a few tall forwards :mad:
We don't believe in drafting them, or Clarke didn't. That's why we hardly have any on the list until finally taking Fawcett late in last draft. Completely unknown quantity due to injury. At least Toce grabbed 2 KPPs in the MSD and we rookied Lefau.

Absolute rot, TM. Why is he so privileged and given such preferential treatment? Hardly pinged his whole career and given frees for the most minor infringements? A protected species who thinks he's entitled to question, advice and influence the umpires. Unless captain, has no more right to be doing this than any other player.
So tell us why he's allowed? Just another AFL inequity and BS hypocrisy.
He's just like Buckley when he played - a figjam - l'm special because I'm a distinguished, superior player ... for the skunks.
And he's only trying to influence those 'maggots' further in his team's favour, not on general, fair-minded adjudication for all teams.
I'm pretty certain that TM was being sarcastic.

Reactions: 1 user
If Carlton and Dogs win tomorrow then the top 8 is locked in.
Freo still vulnerable. Their last 2 games are GWS and Power and if they lose them all of Hawks, Bombers, Pies can make it with Hawks the most likely playing Tigers and Kangas.

Fly whinging about the non-50 call is astounding. It wasn't even much of a clanger. It was one of those ones where it may have been paid, may not have been, and either side on the wrong end of it would feel pissed off, but cop it.

It would have been a much bigger controversy if it had been paid and decided the game with an easy set shot.

On another note, see Dimma is tweaking his image by being the happy-go-lucky 90s doof backpack guy. What a *smile*. I never really liked him. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users