Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Carlton 9th, bumbers 10th, pies 11th and dees 13th - all lost games they should have won - all in free fall or stuck in the mud.

Life is never as bad as it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Would far prefer Geelong self destruct than Carlton. Even though I still harbour a grudge about 1972, in particular, I find it difficult to work myself into a lather about the Blues.

Geelong on the other hand…

Reactions: 6 users
Carlton struggled keeping up with Collingwood who aren't super fast besides McGreey and Hill.
They were never going to best the Gazelles from Glenferrie

Reactions: 1 user
Carlton 9th, bumbers 10th, pies 11th and dees 13th - all lost games they should have won - all in free fall or stuck in the mud.

Life is never as bad as it seems
They can't stop copying us. All want to head to the bottom for draft picks....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
thank god that's over.
jack breathlessly explaining the game to me after every passage was giving me a headache.

I'm usually on your page Leon and agree 100% on what you say about Peddles. But even Stevie Wonder could see TM was being sarcastic
Ok, will go back and have another look. But I hate players who think they are so VIP that they make their own rules and become in-match umpires' advisors.

Carlton struggled keeping up with Collingwood who aren't super fast besides McGreey and Hill.
They were never going to best the Gazelles from Glenferrie

Were running hot and in a position to claim 2nd spot and be the only Vic club in the top 4 thus not leave Melbourne in September if they won their QF.

Cost emselves a real shot at a flag in a pretty open season.

Then the wheels got wobbly and have fallen off.

Will be some filthy Blues fans I'm tipping.

Reactions: 2 users
Doh!
Didn't think I'd need a sarcasm emoji to instruct readers, regarding my comment.
OK, just re-read it. Reads rather flat and straight; must have been too subtle for moi! Most unlike you. But apologies.
Yes, he's one of the greats but Penderbury, as you call him, is far too precious for me; has always received privileges from the Dumpiring fraternity as it is.

Somethings gone wrong at Princes Park.

Were running hot and in a position to claim 2nd spot and be the only Vic club in the top 4 thus not leave Melbourne in September if they won their QF.

Then the wheels got wobbly and have fallen off.

Will be some filthy Blues fans I'm tipping.
They won't make the 8.
Hawthorn will win both us and North
And Footscary has North and GWs in Ballarat.

Jack at Half Time on Fox Footy
Hawthorn looking like Richmond 2017
That was my exact impression when I saw them mar Dusty's 300th: great speed and attack on the ball; numbers to the contest constantly; kill you on turnovers; take their opportunities.
I'm certain Mitchell has based their game-style on the best team over the last 7 years and has recruited and created his team to emulate us accordingly. Now just wants his Rance and a couple of others.