Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can.

Can't see why Blight would play given everyone now agrees Balta stays back. We lost 3 forwards last week and 1 onball forward so go figure.

Not sure we needed Smith but I reckon he plays ahead of Dow who would be sub

like Bauer in and Ryan (I know unpopular view). Good to see Lambert having some influence in selection given his new role ie hey can I please have more than 1 tall forward and provide some actual structure?

Reactions: 1 user
Baffling. Looked good at AFL level, definitely something to work with.

Looks a cut above VFL, really strong numbers.

But with barely anyone available we don’t play him.

Baffling. Have to think papers are stamped.
Not at all. He'll be on our list next year imo. I'm not surprised he's not playing atm, would make our backline too top heavy and particularly against this Saints line-up which isn't particularly tall forward.

Reactions: 1 users
If it too late to request this game be shifted to Punt Rd, so the VFL crowd can hang around and watch?

How can you upgrade seats at the dump and select what you want… vs huge sections and best available chook raffle?

I think hell get offered a 12 month extensuon.

Gotta have insurance with queries over Gibbus, Lefau and Young into next season.

Both he and Gray showed more than enough to warrant at the very least another 12 months.

Wouldve played Blight this week personally.
Maybe, just maybe Blighty has made it known he's outa here at earliest opportunity. Certainly hoping not, reckon he's a long term prospect for Tiges.

Maybe, just maybe Blighty has made it known he's outa here at earliest opportunity. Certainly hoping not, reckon he's a long term prospect for Tiges.
Yeah look at how unhappy Blighty looks here.

1723284308048.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
4 future Tiger stars there ............................. Kaleb Judson, Jacob and Kaneo
Is Gray in the middle? He’s got massive upside and could be the best of the lot. Very exciting forward/ Ruck and mobile.

Too all posters saying Blight will be delisted it isn’t happening and the club rate him plus he’s a very good kid and we need more leaders. You don’t drag a kid from WA and delist him in six months. He’s an investment as our BL is ageing. Toce started building our list early this year and the fails of Clarke will soon be forgotten.

Reactions: 2 users
Can't see why Blight would play given everyone now agrees Balta stays back. We lost 3 forwards last week and 1 onball forward so go figure.

Not sure we needed Smith but I reckon he plays ahead of Dow who would be sub

like Bauer in and Ryan (I know unpopular view). Good to see Lambert having some influence in selection given his new role ie hey can I please have more than 1 tall forward and provide some actual structure?
Yeah I can’t see where he plays if Balta is playing back.

The only way Blight plays is if Balta is forward and Bloght replaces Samson.

I like Blight but next year we are going to have Balta, Gibcus, Miller, Blight and Young. Obviously injury doubts/delay on Gibcus and Young.

Juddys done a power of work on the leg weights in rehab from that ACL.

Looking strong in the pins.

I like Blight but next year we are going to have Balta, Gibcus, Miller, Blight and Young. Obviously injury doubts/delay on Gibcus and Young.
I liked Young, but I don't think he'll make it and the injury set back just makes it that bit harder. I also don't think Miller is a long term option. I believe he and Blight will battle it out for the role. I still have high hopes for Gibcus, but we will need to be cautious with him. Last thing we want now with Blight is for him to get injured, and this year putting someone in the seniors almost seems to guarantee an injury, mind you the VFL haven't got a much better percentage on that. Maybe we should just cotton wool anyone we think has a future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

I like Blight better than Young. Better in the air, better skills, almost 4 years younger. May even end up better than Miller but that will become clearer next year.

Hes been clunking marks for fun ever since we drafted him. Would have thought that is a prerequisite for a forward. Its not as if he has not played there before either.

Yet we play Symbols Ryan a ruckman and Kossie who has hardly set the world on fire with Bauer who is more a medium than a tall.

Once again i ask we play two genuine kpps forward in Kossie and Blight and keep playing Bauer as a third option.
Mansell, Bolton and this week MRJ as the small options

If it fails we have the option then of throwing Blight back and Balta forward.

Imo i have grave doubts about Miller and Young as answers moving forward. Atm they make for good depth and need massive improvement.

Hes been clunking marks for fun ever since we drafted him. Would have thought that is a prerequisite for a forward. Its not as if he has not played there before either.

Yet we play Symbols Ryan a ruckman and Kossie who has hardly set the world on fire with Bauer who is more a medium than a tall.

Once again i ask we play two genuine kpps forward in Kossie and Blight and keep playing Bauer as a third option.
Mansell, Bolton and this week MRJ as the small options

If it fails we have the option then of throwing Blight back and Balta forward.

Imo i have grave doubts about Miller and Young as answers moving forward. Atm they make for good depth and need massive improvement.
I would bring him in for Miller next week. Don’t play him forward.

Reactions: 1 user