Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can.

Out: Green, Brown and Yellow and Black!
In: Bauer, Smith, Sonsie.

Bauer should come in, maybe Smith and McAuliffe, although for some reason no one here wants him in. These are for Green, Brown and the GOAT. I'd like to see Short out, but I know that won't happen.

How come I get this text from the club saying I can redeem a reserved seat at Hovel Stadium for free because I'm a reserved seat holder, but when I go to the **** Ticketmaster site they want to charge me a fee ? Anywhere from $12 for *smile* seats to $50 for better ones ?

What a **** mess.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users
No joke. Not sold on Banks. for now it was me wanting to look at others and see a different structure.
I have been an advocate of playing him as much as possible. That is despite what i think has been an awful lot of ordinary games.
You may disagree with that assessment and thats fine. I suppose with Dusty retired we could fit him back in.

So we have a younger guy who has struggled in the past, but is now starting to show something, played quite well at the weekend, and just seeming to figure out he belongs, and you want to drop him and push him back to those lower confidence levels.

I'll just say, I'm very glad that you aren't in charge of the RFC.

Reactions: 8 users
So we have a younger guy who has struggled in the past, but is now starting to show something, played quite well at the weekend, and just seeming to figure out he belongs, and you want to drop him and push him back to those lower confidence levels.

Point being made is he is not showing much hence why im prepared to drop him.
Again you may disagree thats fine but i do think way too many of us have big blinkers on when it comes to players.

No joke. Not sold on Banks. for now it was me wanting to look at others and see a different structure.
I have been an advocate of playing him as much as possible. That is despite what i think has been an awful lot of ordinary games.
You may disagree with that assessment and thats fine. I suppose with Dusty retired we could fit him back in.
I like Banks . Only his first year in top divvy but I see some fire in his belly & that goes a long way.

Reactions: 1 user

Yeh, I am no banks fan but he has shown some improvement, crazy to drop him now. Rather see Short or Kmac dropped.

Reactions: 5 users
Yeh, I am no banks fan but he has shown some improvement, crazy to drop him now. Rather see Short or Kmac dropped.
Me too hence i did.
As stated atm i want to see us play with a taller structure by bringing in Blight and Bauer. i would like to see McAuliife and Smith in the team.
Would like to see what Campbell has to offer on a wing.

Brown Dusty and green injured retired. Bauer for Brown, McAuliffe for Dusty, MRJ for Green. Smith for Short. Blight for McIntosh.

I named that side before Dusty retired and have since said Banks to be retained.

Remain a non fan of Banks but have been shown to be wrong on many occasions about our players.

Me too hence i did.
As stated atm i want to see us play with a taller structure by bringing in Blight and Bauer. i would like to see McAuliife and Smith in the team.
Would like to see what Campbell has to offer on a wing.

Brown Dusty and green injured retired. Bauer for Brown, McAuliffe for Dusty, MRJ for Green. Smith for Short. Blight for McIntosh.

I named that side before Dusty retired and have since said Banks to be retained.

Remain a non fan of Banks but have been shown to be wrong on many occasions about our players.

who'd have thunk that :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooze presser:

* players told him they like playing at the Dump (it was all Dimma's personal hate not the players)
* Mozza and Pickett remain in VFL
* Fawcett to play VFL
* Brown played with sore shoulder all season and will have surgery on there and ankle to be ready for pre-season (maybe why
he didn't go hard in some contests??)

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Ooze presser:

* Brown played with sore shoulder all season and will have surgery on there and ankle to be ready for pre-season (maybe why
he didn't go hard in some contests??)

I was thinking this a lot. He didn't want to snap.

Reactions: 1 users
If match committee select marlion pickett im officially done
Don't be silly there are not enough posters here who speak their mind and are actually prepared to be critical.
Besides i know they have done some dumb things at match this year but not even they are that dumb. :unsure:

In Dow Smith Sonz Cumbo now that Bakes is out
you know it’s on ;)

Last edited:
Bauer's a must by now. Has to show for at least 3 games to prove his worth. Short in the INT, so a chance to be dropped.