Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can.

Bauer should come in, maybe Smith and McAuliffe, although for some reason no one here wants him in. These are for Green, Brown and the GOAT. I'd like to see Short out, but I know that won't happen.
Who would kick out? Yep kick 20 metres, run to the bloke he kicked the ball too, get the handball and just bomb it. Other stat easy.

Sad Brown was allowed to play for most of the year with a sore shoulder. Why didn’t they react him for a few games as surely it’s done more damage now.
You don't know that. Plenty of injuries don't get worse by playing.
I'm guessing he needs an op that will mean he misses 8 or so weeks, so by getting it done now he is right for preseason, and missed minimal footy. If he had it for earlier in the year his 3rd season in a row would have been heavily affected by injury.

Reactions: 2 users
With match committees want of a small forward line, it's no surprise that we are last for marks inside 50. It's no surprise that we are the lowest scoring side in the AFL !!
How about we go with a taller forward line, Kosi, Bauer and Ryan, why not even try Blight there too. What have we go to lose !!

Last edited:
I'm guessing he needs an op that will mean he misses 8 or so weeks, so by getting it done now he is right for preseason, and missed minimal footy. If he had it for earlier in the year his 3rd season in a row would have been heavily affected by injury.
Didn’t he have a long lay off last year with injuries, but I can’t remember what it was for as we’ve had so many players injured? Was wrist I believe.? Still playing at an elite level with shoulder injuries in a sport that demands excessive arm/ shoulders movements is possibly not a wise move as I can’t see any benefits and only more serious damage possible. Need expert advice though.

Last edited:
They most irrelevant Richmond side of this century.

Reactions: 3 users
I think the way it was explained if that they are doing the shoulder now because he has the foot injury and can’t play anyway, so it is opportunistic.
As you say there is no reason to suspect it was made worse by playing. Plenty of afl players front up each week with injuries and get ops at seasons end.
He obviously wanted to play.

• Dislike
Three forced OUT: Dusty, Green, Brown

IN: those that have demonstrated improvement and will be part of the regeneration going forward (eg not Cumberland or Dow please)
LOL - shows how much the RFC listen to me :)

ROFLMAO

Okay - I'll wait for the final team to be announced tonight ........... but recalling Dow and Cumberland was my worst nightmare)

:(

Reactions: 1 user
Bauer, Dow, Ryan & Smith are in
Dusty, Brown, Green, Baker are out

Reactions: 1 user
Bauer, Dow, Ryan & Smith are in
Dusty, Brown, Green, Baker are out
Good to see Bauer finally in. Smithy back. Would've been better giving Blight a game at the Dump, but....

Dow's back in but his brother's out..... :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good to see Bauer finally in. Smithy back. Would've been better giving Blight a game at the Dump, but....

The Dow's careers have followed a similar trajectory............... have they ever been seen in the same room.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Can't work out what he's done wrong.
Baffling. Looked good at AFL level, definitely something to work with.

Looks a cut above VFL, really strong numbers.

But with barely anyone available we don’t play him.

Baffling. Have to think papers are stamped.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Baffling. Looked good at AFL level, definitely something to work with.

Looks a cut above VFL, really strong numbers.

But with barely anyone available we don’t play him.

Baffling. Have to think papers are stamped.
I think hell get offered a 12 month extensuon.

Gotta have insurance with queries over Gibbus, Lefau and Young into next season.

Both he and Gray showed more than enough to warrant at the very least another 12 months.

Wouldve played Blight this week personally.

Hiding him from us, so we can't be tempted to try and reunite them.
If one Dow is special, imagine having two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users