Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 Changes v St Failure !Tigers home game at the Trash Can.

I think this means the only players fit enough to play seniors but not named in the extended squad are Sonsie and OHB. Is that right?

Dow, Ryan, Cumberland. I am excited !
How uninspiring.

At least give Coulthard a run and not in the vest FFS he might play actually show something. His games last year he showed some quality.

Theres nothing to lose ffs.

Give the untrieds a run.

Dow and Cumbo ffs

Bauer Blight Smith and Coult should been in for the last few games.

We are past the point of making em earn games we need to see if they can show something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
The selections and horrendous use of the sub vest with debutants have been shittt all year and has really boiled my pisss.

Reactions: 1 user
How uninspiring.

At least give Coulthard a run and not in the vest FFS he might play actually show something. His games last year he showed some quality.

Give the untrieds a run.

Dow and Cumbo ffs

We are past the point of making em earn games we need to see if they can show something.
Coulthard's been useless this year. Not even VFL quality. In a bit of trouble when a small forward isn't suited by wet conditions. Will be very surprised if he's selected.

Matthew Coulthard (nine disposals, three inside-50s, two rebound-50s)

“I would have liked more output from Matty. He's a player that I think can really help us, and whilst he wasn't suited by the conditions on the day, he needs to have a greater impact on the game than he did on the weekend.”

Cumbo and Dow are both named on the extended bench.
8 played in VFL last game. Pickett & MRJ not ready just back from injury. Remaining 4 of 6 selected in the side or on the bench. McAuliffe & Sonsie not selected. Not much choice.

How uninspiring.

Give the untrieds a run.

Dow and Cumbo ffs

Here here well said. Dont forget McAuliffe as well.

Coulthard's been useless this year. Not even VFL quality. In a bit of trouble when a small forward isn't suited by wet conditions. Will be very surprised if he's selected.

Matthew Coulthard (nine disposals, three inside-50s, two rebound-50s)

“I would have liked more output from Matty. He's a player that I think can really help us, and whilst he wasn't suited by the conditions on the day, he needs to have a greater impact on the game than he did on the weekend.”
Yep, priority access to the departure lounge at the end of the season.

Yep, priority access to the departure lounge at the end of the season.
I tend to agree in fact i have him among the delists on my list.

Still would not stop me from playing him the last couple of games though. What is there to lose?

Sad Brown was allowed to play for most of the year with a sore shoulder. Why didn’t they rest him for a few games as surely it’s done more damage now. Fitness and medical staff have killed us the past two seasons and need major changes to personnel otherwise it could lead into a third season of major injuries. It’s beyond bad luck now and more incompetence.

Last edited: