Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

30 years of failure for the Carlton Blues.
The weight of history.
The faces of Blues' faithful etched with bitter disappointment, loss, failure and resignation.
False dawns of hope, mirages of success.
One goal in a half of football.

Reactions: 2 users
The weight of history.
The faces of Blues' faithful etched with bitter disappointment, loss, failure and resignation.
Pretty much.

Another season down the gurgler.

• Haha
You never know , your boys are still in the mix . Things can turn quicky as a week is a long time in Footy .
I wish I shared your outlook, but our season has been dying for a few weeks now.

Even in the Richmond game where we won by 10 goals a month ago something looked off.

I've been completely fine with seasons wasted in the past, because we never had the cattle or the means to do any damage in September. But this one stings.

Reactions: 1 users
The weight of history.
Voss won't be there.
5 day break
Late omission of McKay
Injured Arces

Sounds like excuses...

If Cripps dosent play, they don't win.
They bag Cerra but Walsh goes out every week and he butchers the ball.
He is blind running inside 50, he never hits up a player.

If Weithering cops a Rance, they will be bottom 4

To be a chance to win the flag you need to have a good record against teams in contention for finals after the bye rounds. In those rounds blues record is 0 and 3
Massive turnaround needed for blues to be a contender

Just unbelievable. *smile* all of them; especially Brayshaw. Said that the extra 2 day break Port had really impacted Scumton.

Okay let’s see. Scumton played on Sunday and Port played us on Saturday. Um last time I checked 6 minus 5 equals 1 James.

Absolutely embarrassing from Brayshaw and Taylor.

Amatuer hour, what about the *smile* from Taylor about the player who was born on February 29th. Who was the player?

Sydney are going to finish on top then who? Now Sydney are wobbling as well.
It is the most open premiership in a long while.
Arguably Hawthorn are the form team of the competition.
Carlton are still in it but only because those around them aren’t playing any better than they are.

Sydney are going to finish on top then who? Now Sydney are wobbling as well.
It is the most open premiership in a long while.
Arguably Hawthorn are the form team of the competition.
Carlton are still in it but only because those around them aren’t playing any better than they are.
Could be an all NSW GF.

Re runs of All Creatures Great & Small has more appeal.
I’m offended by this.

Watching vet actors shove their arms up cow rectums is gripping viewing.

Plus Timothy being Herriot is very British being British. Outrageous.

They aren’t in the same conversation.

Reactions: 1 user