Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

So 2 goals in 3 quarters by the Blues. That doesn't sound like premiership material.

Reactions: 1 users
How’s the excuses for Carlton by the commentators. Never hear this for us. Unbelievable.
Just unbelievable. *smile* all of them; especially Brayshaw. Said that the extra 2 day break Port had really impacted Scumton.

Okay let’s see. Scumton played on Sunday and Port played us on Saturday. Um last time I checked 6 minus 5 equals 1 James.

Absolutely embarrassing from Brayshaw and Taylor.

Reactions: 9 users
Yep you’re right. Didn’t realise it was only 1 day difference. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 1 user
That call from BT over the goal review was a disgrace. He was desperate for that call to go in favour of Carlton. Just call whats in front of you.

I can't wait until next season when I don't have to hear him talk again (aside from GF day).
Embarrassing fanboy barracking from Taylor. Anyone with eyes can see that was a goal be was begging for it to be a point.

Funny as it was watching the blues choke, port were good. Tacking and pressure was red hot.

They are making the same 7 day break excuses on Fox Footy. Just shows what total idiots commentators are

Reactions: 1 users
I like JHF. Hopefully get a couple of these types in the draft.

Reactions: 1 user
Funny as it was watching the blues choke, port were good. Tacking and pressure was red hot.
Yet they were very average against us last week and took 3.5 quarters to put us away. They’re not that good. This is a *smile* year. Our flag teams would beat the top 8 teams by 20 goals this year. Maybe only 15 goals against the Swans.

Reactions: 3 users
Your team is under pressure close to a loss and the moron supporters still bother calling out Woof or whatever when Saad kicks.
He is such a over rated footballer.
Besides his headless chook runs to nowhere and his kicks that never reach 50m.

Miles Bergman is a good player. Improved a lot.

Sounds like a butler or chauffeur but he can play footy.

Reactions: 4 users