Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

Carlton 4 F50 frees. I think they were all goals too.

Reactions: 1 user
Carltoon supporters crying over the goal that touch the goal umpire in the last 5 minutes.
Might have cost them the game

Yet they were very average against us last week and took 3.5 quarters to put us away. They’re not that good. This is a *smile* year. Our flag teams would beat the top 8 teams by 20 goals this year. Maybe only 15 goals against the Swans.
Although a bit of hyperbole here this is what gives me hope we can be up and competing again soon.

The comp is super even so if luck rolls your way and you have a solid list you can be well in the mix. FMD Essendon was 2nd for a while.

Reactions: 2 users
Carltoon supporters crying over the goal that touch the goal umpire in the last 5 minutes.
Might have cost them the game
As bad as the umpiring has been this year that was the right call. The ball was crossing the line and the umps leg deflected the ball onto the post.

Reactions: 3 users
How come Dudbourne never have to play any home games at Marvel ? They're a minnow club so when they play minnow interstate clubs, how come they never have to play at Marvel ? We have to. Hawthorn does etc.

Even away games, they've only got 1 game at Marvel this year. Against Footscray next week.

Every year they get a great draw Dudbourne. Them and Geesuck.

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Even though a number of our players get bagged on here as being butchers of the ball by foot, are there really any worse than Travis Boak?

How come Dudbourne never have to play any home games at Marvel ? They're a minnow club so when they play minnow interstate clubs, how come they never have to play at Marvel ? We have to. Hawthorn does etc.

Even away games, they've only got 1 game at Marvel this year. Against Footscray next week.

Not just home but also away. I've rarely seen these 2 even play away at the Dump.

Reactions: 1 user

We only have 2 games at Marvel. Dees play 8 games interstate this year, we only play 6. Dees 14 at MCG, us 13. Dees play Port, Brisbane, Fremantle, Pies, Bulldogs twice, we play Blues, Suns, Hawks, Saints, Port.

I can't see in any way Dees draw being easier than ours this year.

We only have 2 games at Marvel. Dees play 8 games interstate this year, we only play 6. Dees 14 at MCG, us 13. Dees play Port, Brisbane, Fremantle, Pies, Bulldogs twice, we play Blues, Suns, Hawks, Saints, Port.

I can't see in any way Dees draw being easier than ours this year.
I'm not just talking about this year.

Last year they played 1 game at Marvel. They played 2 the year before that at Marvel. 3 in 2021 and just the 1 again in 2020. 2 in 2019.

Contrast that with us where we played 3 at Marvel in 2023, 3 in 2022 and 4 in 2021. 1 in 2020. 4 in 2019.

We've played 17 games at Marvel the last 6 seasons. Melbourne have played 10.

Richmond is a big club. Melbourne are not.

I'm not just talking about this year.

Last year they played 1 game at Marvel. They played 2 the year before that at Marvel. 3 in 2021 and just the 1 again in 2020. 2 in 2019.

Contrast that with us where we played 3 at Marvel in 2023, 3 in 2022 and 4 in 2021. 1 in 2020. 4 in 2019.

We've played 17 games at Marvel the last 6 seasons. Melbourne have played 10.

Richmond is a big club. Melbourne are not.
Yes but I believe it's at the expense of interstate games. Checking 2023 & 2022 Dees played 1 more interstate games in those years as well. In 2021 they played 3 more interstate games. Personally I prefer to not have to travel and play them at Marvel.

Yes but I believe it's at the expense of interstate games. Checking 2023 & 2022 Dees played 1 more interstate games in those years as well. In 2021 they played 3 more interstate games. Personally I prefer to not have to travel and play them at Marvel.
Didn't the GoDeez also play home games in the NT? Could be a bit of pay back for that. I do remember a game years ago at Marvel, it was the one Brown broke his leg in, that was against Melbourne, it was on a Friday night. How could Melbourne and Richmond ever be scheduled at Marvel? Both teams home ground is the MCG.

Think there's still a gap regardless. Plus, they get the added cash.

We have a horrendous record at Marvel.

Last edited:
Norf look like crashing again. Especially now Rub Down Rohan, the human cold sore is out.

*** it annoys me the way teams just make it so easy for Stewart. Bomb high...uncontested mark. Time and time over. At least contest in the air with him.

Norf look like crashing again. Especially now Rub Down Rohan, the human cold sore is out.

*** it annoys me the way teams just make it so easy for Stewart. Bomb high...uncontested mark. Time and time over. At least contest in the air with him.
It's obvious what Geelong are doing with Stewart. The fact that North are letting them get away with it...hmm.

foldnorf pick up the tempo......flogs come in to thwart and give Sniper easy frees.