Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20: the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle games.

Just tuned in to see Chucky get another kiss on the arse from the loverboy flogs. How does he do it!!!! Flogs luv Chucky 💑

Tuning out.

Reactions: 1 user
So the umpires are actually capable of seeing holds, blocks, illegal bumps and pushes in the back that happen in the forward 50.

Here I was thinking that due to the speed of the game that they were unable to be in the right position to see everything that happens on the field.

Or are they just superbly positioned this evening to clearly see every single infringement on Carlton players, regardless of how technical or soft?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Ok, players now are allowed to give their opponent a little nudge in the back when they are going for a mark. Owies pushed Bergman in the back and wasn't attempting to mark the ball, the umps are clueless.

Is Jones the worse footballer in the comp?
He is at best a country footballer.
Where's Burn Jones the All Australian

Ok, players now are allowed to give their opponent a little nudge in the back when they are going for a mark. Owies pushed Bergman in the back and wasn't attempting to mark the ball, the umps are clueless.
The umpires are the worse I've seen in over 40yrs

Reactions: 2 users
Tuned in for a quarter. Watched Charlie get multiple frees lynch could only dream of. Changed channel 👍

Dixon is Mr invisible tonight
Therk Thatcher BOG for Carlton.
Dixon is invisible every week. Probably the most overrated footballer I’ve ever seen. Gets more press than the Matildas and has never achieved anything.

“Big Charlie!!” 🤮

Reactions: 1 users
Oh Brian, it's like the Bulldogs, they're having the greatest period in their history 😂

Mark it down 3.25m left in 3rd qtr a free has finally been paid against Cripps for dropping the ball :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users