Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

It is shocking to see how much better Geelong are to us now.
Similar last 7 years.
They are fast and skilled. We are slow and poorly skilled.
There is no excuse that I can see..other than injuries to Lynch (Hawkins out)..Dusty and Prestia.
We have dropped the batton big time...ineffective recruiting and lack of desire it appears. Really disappointing to me.

Might have something to do with a 3 to 1 score line over those 7 years - premierships I mean.

Reactions: 2 users
Might have something to do with a 3 to 1 score line over those 7 years - premierships I mean.
Shouldn't.
That implies the Tigers are not putting in the effort anymore.
Any decent footballer can run, handball, tackle ,mark and kick a ball. ...and follow a game plan.
Why cant we?

It is shocking to see how much better Geelong are to us now.
Similar last 7 years.
They are fast and skilled. We are slow and poorly skilled.
There is no excuse that I can see..other than injuries to Lynch (Hawkins out)..Dusty and Prestia.
We have dropped the batton big time...ineffective recruiting and lack of desire it appears. Really disappointing to me.
Not that similar

Not that similar
The same..except we won the big games.
Nothing between us for 4 years.
Our drop off has been..unpreceedented...😂...well almost.
The truth is...we are a rabble now. Cats are very competitive. Better drafting....maybe coaching and the rest I cant explain.
Geez...I hope we learn from this 😅😅😅

For a supremely talented player Cameron is great at clumsily scragging and landing on opponents. Probably the most talented clumsy player in the comp.

Reactions: 1 user
KrOOOOOger would have to be the worst cult hero since Wayne WEEEEEEdemann.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I recommend the scenic and mellow Tour De France

over Geelong, Collingwood, AFL Umpiring and the CH7 goon squad

Reactions: 4 users
Stewart almost Dioned Frampton. Pulled it at the last second, but you could see the thinking.