Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

Is this the shittest game ever..Collingwood refuse to pickup the ball. Just kicking it off the ground and kolojazzni is just crap

Both teams actively trying to NOT pick up the ball first.

Then go for the cheap HTB grey interpretation.

Well done AFL, you've officially destroyed the fabric of a once great sport

Reactions: 1 users
I wish Richo would get as fired up about our weekly umpiring shafting as he is about the umpiring towards Collingwood tonight.

And now the commentators are discussing what the "rule of the week" is this week.

Here's a novel concept: have actual RULES and enforce them consistently.

Reactions: 2 users
It is shocking to see how much better Geelong are to us now.
Similar last 7 years.
They are fast and skilled. We are slow and poorly skilled.
There is no excuse that I can see..other than injuries to Lynch (Hawkins out)..Dusty and Prestia.
We have dropped the batton big time...ineffective recruiting and lack of desire it appears. Really disappointing to me.

It is shocking to see how much better Geelong are to us now.
Similar last 7 years.
They are fast and skilled. We are slow and poorly skilled.
There is no excuse that I can see..other than injuries to Lynch (Hawkins out)..Dusty and Prestia.
We have dropped the batton big time...ineffective recruiting and lack of desire it appears. Really disappointing to me.
Holmes
Dempsey
Henry
Stengle
The Viking
A good core of kids
But you can't waste high picks on Clark/Brunh types. They are dime a dozen midfielders.